Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I'm unsure where to go on my Whisky journey. So at home I've just been drinking your typical supermarket blended whisky's which I drink with coke. But earlier in the month we visited Loch Ness and I sampled some of the Highland single malts which felt wrong to have with a mixer so I'd have it neat which was really nice but I can't imagine sitting at home doing that . Is it a proper faux pas to have a mixer with Whisky? And if I do use a mixer is it better to just stick with the Famous Grouse types? Also are there any good mixer recommendations other than Coke?
  2. Please don't Chris! Get whatever help you can, even if it's just talking to somebody professional. I've been there mate and I'm so relieved I didn't do it. It might not seem like it right now but there are brighter days ahead
  3. Comfortably so. They're all just nothingy players. Poor positionally, not very good on the ball and not very physical
  4. Me too. Just so long as he doesn't play Sunda Edit: massive whoosh moment for me
  5. I know it's only one game but it really could shape the rest of the season imo. If we win we're not out of the woods by any means but a loss would feel terminal
  6. Cunha handed an FA charge. Praying this means he's banned for Sunday
  7. They can't say he's used anything performance enhancing. The defence lawyers will have a field day with that one
  8. Maybe after this game week ends so hopefully tomorrow morning I can't see a world where he gets away with it
  9. Cunha been banned yet?
  10. True but if you get it right there's nothing like it. Not many people seemed to enjoy the championship last season in fairness
  11. He's shite
  12. Spurs have bottled it. Just haven't got an Ayoze Perez in their ranks
  13. I hope they do it. Even if it's just for the Arsenal fans reactions
  14. I know it's only half the game but Newcastle had almost double spurs current xg against us yesterday
  15. I'd be jacking up
  16. We've been lucky to not be on the end of one of those to be fair
  17. That's him all over. Any sort of pressure and he crumbles
  18. It's at the very least getting matched tonight. Either that or Spurs go on to lose
  19. She could go to Spurs trophy cabinet if she likes antiques
  20. That's Brussel gone then
  21. There's no way
  22. you goofy *****
  23. I've used more energy watching this game than the players have playing it
  24. A lot of phantom injuries from nothing challenges today. Hojlund's turn this time
  25. Something about it being "someone's job"
×
×
  • Create New...