Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. A step down if anything. Welcome to the circus
  2. All I know is the handicap markets are getting a battering. Might pay for my whole Christmas
  3. Maybe he prefers the Championship?
  4. Bought a bottle of Woodman's as a little Christmas tipple. Only a blended but quite like it
  5. I quite like Issy Miyake fragrances and Mont Blanc explorer
  6. That we played during working hours in the week so it was easier to avoid and wouldn't ruin my weekends
  7. Yep. This game doesn't exist to me
  8. He just ain't up to it anymore. Need someone new with ambition
  9. Only 21 more games to go and unless we get a points deduction we haven't taken the record away from Derby
  10. Used to love him but he's completely finished. Awful footballer and an even worse defender. No awareness whatsoever. Bin him!
  11. He's quite simply an embarrassment to the club and I hope he knows it
  12. He must be regretting his decision by now
  13. Garbage. Can't believe Andy King used to be accused of ghosting. Skipp and Winks are far more culpable for that
  14. Are they obliged to field 11 players? They could easily beat us with 7 or 8
  15. Need to get used to days like today because this guy isn't staying around at the circus. He's far, far, far too good for us
  16. I don't care anymore
  17. We're gonna get bummed
  18. Can't even score at home against this shite
  19. Might as well send Buanonotte back of Ruud prefers plodders like Ayew over him
  20. The scary thing is we're 3-0 down at home to an awful Wolves side.....we have Liverpool at Anfield next
  21. Not getting on to Ruud but Faes for Vestegaard and Winks for Skipp are the least dynamic substitutions I think I've ever seen. A clown for a clown and two nothing players
  22. They're 3-0 up with an XG of 0.4
  23. We're rotten to the core. Genuinely nothing good about us. Shit owner, staff, players and fans
  24. Like the last time we 100% deserve relegation. Not even gonna fret about it anymore
  25. I genuinely have no idea how Ward ever made it into football. What a terrible excuse for a goalkeeper
×
×
  • Create New...