Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Probably shouldn't be leaving it on your own goal line
  2. Sorry mate but I hope to god he goes to you lot
  3. Yeah a draw is preferable but I think maintaining as big of a gap as possible on the bottom 3 must always be the priority. No guarantee that a new manager fixes this wolves side
  4. Gotta be West Ham or draw surely?
  5. Wolves look awful
  6. I hope we don't become a club who uses excuses like this. We missed out both times because of us and in particular a horrible chapped lipped dwarf
  7. Looking forward to tonights game. Not expecting much quality but love watching games when there's so much jeopardy on the result
  8. Exactly. They're still very much the favourites but under Cooper it would've been damage limitation
  9. Newcastle isn't the "free hit" it would've been under Cooper though. I reckon we can get a point
  10. Genuinely think he's one of a kind unfortunately
  11. Would he trust that 3 behind Vardy?
  12. Another draw here to keep the points ticking would be superb. They're a good side but not as good as Brighton albeit they'll have the home advantage. Guaranteed a Harvey goal though
  13. Whatever you say about him never seems enough. I do think that the majority of football fans rate him but I don't think he gets the recognition for just how incredible he is. He's had to almost reinvent his game a few times for us to either suit different managers or to prolong his career but he consistently shows up when the club needs him most. There's isn't one single player I'd have swapped for Vardy and I'll never get bored of talking about him
  14. They've had Mourinho, Conte and Ange and they're still a basket case club Same with United. They've tried all different kinds of managers but continue to have the same problems. Long may it continue for both
  15. Not even gonna brag about this one. It's like predicting the sun will rise tomorrow
  16. The commentary
  17. Great half of football
  18. There's a Spurs implosion in this
  19. What's Carragher banging on about
  20. I'm fully invested. Would love for this to properly work
  21. This could be anything
  22. This could be a classic. Frenetic start
  23. The polar opposite to Faes
×
×
  • Create New...