Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I feared he'd embarrass himself tonight but he certainly hasn't. Surely he's gonna start to struggle soon though
  2. I'm sensing you're not a fan
  3. Much better than I expected from Fury. Looks fairly sharp
  4. They walked out like 15 minutes ago. Get on with it!!
  5. Ah fair enough. Genuinely never heard of him. At least it didn't last for 20+ minutes like the previous acts
  6. ****ing hell it's Ali Baba
  7. That advert
  8. Why am I watching some guy drum to Eye of the tiger?
  9. Littler not dominating this by any means. Great talent but I just can't warm to him for some reason
  10. Barney had a mare
  11. Ipswich are poop
  12. Classy! Chapstick and notepad or blindingly white trainers?
  13. Are you a suit kind of manager or tracksuit?
  14. Don't bring facts into the equation please. Unhinged negativity trumps all of that
  15. I hope you've not made plans for Sunday
  16. Just say you haven't watched Wolves this season. It's okay What percentage of their 40 goals conceded in 16 games have been desperately unlucky? I'm not arguing that we're crap but let's not pretend they aren't too
  17. Both embarrassing. Hate them both so that was entertaining
  18. Terrible goalkeeping
  19. Spurs are something else
  20. Good match that
  21. Quality. Cleanest 9 darter you'll see
  22. Season defining. If fear for us if we lose this
  23. 13 and 10
  24. When was the last time the club came across well in a news story? They just do themselves no favours whatsoever
×
×
  • Create New...