Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Look at us all pretending we don't want Sir Nige back
  2. I saw Slaven Bilic's name in the betting odds
  3. Harvey should easily get in this side
  4. That's his job
  5. I wanted Corberan in the summer but the only thing that worries me is West brom don't score many goals. He's probably the best the championship has to offer along with Carrick and Danny Rohl
  6. Both Graham Potters?
  7. He's the benchmark
  8. I've just seen Michael Carrick in Mecca Bingo
  9. I sympathise with Smith more. Was handed a squad on its knees where most of them had checked out. Don't get me wrong I think he's a poor manager but don't really place any blame on him for our relegation
  10. Prepare yourself for tonnes of abuse when Rudkin signs his new 5 year deal and we get Allardyce in as manager
  11. Maybe Top is starting to see the light Wait a second.......maybe he reads Foxestalk
  12. Ranieri gave us the best season we've ever had supporting the club but overall my favourite time supporting City was Pearson's tenures
  13. Imagine that being mentioned in the interview
  14. Sorry was only quoting you but I meant I've seen that used as a criticism of him before. Let's be fair, we're not going to get anybody who's perfect
  15. I can't see anyone getting a tune out of Faes and Kristiansen personally. They don't seem to have a brain cell between them. Hope I'm wrong or we sign a couple in January
  16. If it's Moyes we should only be offering a 2 year deal imo
  17. The first job is sorting out our dire defence. In my opinion we don't have a single good defender
  18. Only messing mate
  19. I'd start with some punctuation
  20. You've come to the wrong place
  21. There will be people employed the club that look on here but nobody with any say on recruitment etc. Can just imagine somebody doing a PowerPoint presentation to Top with the latest Cooper out poll
  22. Mine? Think you might have the wrong person. Can't think of anything worse
  23. Oh come on. He's stunned to lose his job? He must've been aware of the unrest between the players
×
×
  • Create New...