Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Nobody's even listening to him. He's an embarrassment As are the players by the way
  2. Can we swap managers with Walsall?
  3. That'd be brilliant
  4. A loss here might be a blessing in disguise. Not that I'd expect it to hold any weight with our moron owner and his lackies
  5. I don't wanna hear the "who are we gonna get who's any better" argument. Quite literally anybody would be better
  6. Do we think Rudkin knows how despised he his by our fanbase? I hope he does
  7. Anybody else completely embarrassed by the club currently?
  8. Which sport?
  9. You'd love the Cov forum then
  10. Writing off October is too long for me
  11. I wonder how much time and how many games we'll write off before we get this done
  12. Give it a few years and it might be
  13. We're so bad
  14. Jamie Vardy, he's won more than you
  15. Everton sack Dyche and hire Southgate and we sack Cooper and appoint Dyche. I can smell it
  16. I think something we're all guilty of is assuming everybody else knows what they're doing and have their lives in order when in reality 99% of us are just making it up as we go along. Just another byproduct of this horrible illness
  17. Completely understandable mate. Not trying to preach or anything because everyone's different but when I find myself in a rut I try to set myself some smaller goals before tackling the bigger ones. So say for example you wanna find employment but haven't got the motivation to put yourself out there. In the meantime set yourself other goals like I don't know... walking 3 miles a day or run for 20 minutes. The little wins might give you the confidence and belief in yourself to push for the bigger goals. Then again I could just be talking bollocks Inbox is always open for a chat though mate
  18. I fink were gonna win 3-1 cuz Cooper iz da best manager in da leeg since Brendan Rodgers #foxesneverquit #keepthefaith
  19. How are we going to beat their low block?
  20. Can't stand Arsenal so that ending was enjoyable. Still a decent point for them
  21. North London clubs are just built different
  22. They get so many favourable decisions but everytime one goes against them it's turned into a 3 part Netflix true crime documentary
  23. Arsenal fan in one of my group chats absolutely balling his eyes out After the Rice sending off I don't know how anyone can say it isn't a red
  24. No Diddy
  25. I have such an irrational dislike of Arsenal
×
×
  • Create New...