Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I mean if he criticises our style of play this season I'd have to agree with him
  2. That's a bad one for man city. Could be out for the season
  3. That'll be JV9 next week
  4. Love Gundogan
  5. He looked like Trevor Benjamin last night
  6. This will be the game he goes gung-ho
  7. Our manager?
  8. Lose it now for full meltdown mode
  9. They're worse than 91 clubs in the English football pyramid
  10. You can't go in like that
  11. piss off you pranny
  12. Need to find joy from somewhere and it certainly isn't coming from us
  13. Beautiful header. Have that you nobs
  14. The powers that be at our club don't have nearly enough pressure on them. We're too nice or simply don't care enough
  15. What a season this is gonna be. Steve Cooper taking us down and Forest finishing in a European place
  16. They don't have an awful lot to fear going forward in all honesty but we'll make Havertz look like prime Thierry Henry and we'll do nothing offensively
  17. The ones he's knocked out. Probably hurt a bit I'm not saying he would,I literally said i think he's bang average but punch power isn't his weakness, it's everything else
  18. As much as I don't like or rate him I can't agree with that. He's hurt plenty of fighters. It's his technical ability and nous that massively lets him down. As seen last night he's also very susceptible to anyone with a good jab
  19. That'd be why
  20. Almost certainly our last season of watching Vardy pull on the blue shirt and we're ruining it having this chump in charge
  21. I'm not petty. Any time this week will do
  22. I thought the same
  23. Give it Strider til the end of the season
×
×
  • Create New...