Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. They deserve every punishment thrown their way. Unfortunately it's us that suffer really
  2. Even with the mess we're in, I couldn't imagine how bad it'd be to support Everton. At least we've had unbelievable success to balance the shit we're in now. They're just constantly suffering
  3. What a strange day
  4. I just can't begrudge Ipswich. We had our chance to basically take them out of the equation and we ballsed it up both times
  5. Oh when the saints go marching in
  6. He's so capable of these big moments. Just needs to be more consistent
  7. In before the lock. But I agree
  8. I reckon we get about 12 points from the last 7. Not sure if that'll be enough or not
  9. Southampton and Hull fan for the rest of the day
  10. Get in City! Absolute mentality monsters Thoroughly deserved that and controlled it throughout. Good subs and looked more energetic. Norwich were poor but I think we made them look it. Onwards and upwards now
  11. Well deserved today it has to be said. At least we're not completely dead
  12. Yesssss!!!! Oooh Jamie Vardy!!
  13. JJ already better than he was friday
  14. Dominant. So we're guaranteed to concede late
  15. He's so capable of that
  16. We have been good today to be fair. Controlled the game almost entirely
  17. We slow the game down so much that once we're out under pressure we're half asleep and can't deal with it
  18. Infuriating. Our game intelligence is woeful
  19. They've offered next to nothing so I'm not sure what we're scared of. Kill them off!
  20. At least he was good with it
  21. Our mentality is trash
  22. I've already got the "there it is" post ready to go
×
×
  • Create New...