Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. There's no accountability at the club. Nothing will change
  2. We're a social experiment. It's the only explanation
  3. Yeah we're well known for our siege mentality
  4. Problem with the fax machine again
  5. Meh. Can't say I really care. If we've broken rules then we and whoever else have should face the punishments. We've been horribly mismanaged as a club for the past 4 or 5 years so it's hardly a surprise
  6. That's not the intention of this thread mate. I'm just as exhausted from the highs as I am the lows. I've been and remain positive about this season
  7. Think we'll probably win it still
  8. Oh absolutely. I'm not even really complaining mate. It's been a blast and some of the best times of my life but **** me it's relentless
  9. Definite foul and red card
  10. Feel a lot better about this than I did at half time
  11. They've spent over half a billion on this squad
  12. Why have I got visions of Albrighton getting the winner? God that gets me going
  13. Rudders will be desperate to get Sterling in the summer after this performance
  14. We need about 4 new centre halves if we go up
  15. Correct decision tbf. Up against it now
  16. Proud of us now regardless
  17. Yehsbgajdkksbavbakskdbbejajshdbjwnwbebhababsvsvjahsbsnsnshhsnsnakapwj
  18. Just need to pray they score another OG
  19. Good point. It's not even that though. Its not that we've turned to shit but more that it feels like that era is over and I'm not quite ready for the next
  20. Perhaps I place too much importance on it but it's not through choice
×
×
  • Create New...