Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Chelsea think they're us
  2. It'd definitely be a chance for Mudryk to get his name in the Ever obliging Leicester city thread
  3. #fearless
  4. I don't mean to get ahead of myself but just imagine we've secured the league title with an FA cup final to look forward to
  5. Look like those fruit salad sweets
  6. Depends how far away you live
  7. Doubt it if last night's went to extra time Didn't mean for that to sound as sarcastic as it reads
  8. And for the fans to sing "did you cry at Wembley"
  9. Seaman fumbled again
  10. I'm not actually sure I want Leeds to win. Couldn't bare losing to them 3 times in one season despite definitely being the better side
  11. You get to this stage of the cup and you expect to play somebody half decent don't ya. Go in with the right attitude and we're more than capable as you say
  12. Might be delusional but could see us beating Chelsea
  13. Quite happy with that
  14. Seems like a really commanding keeper. Obviously his distribution isn't quite Mads level (who I honestly think could play centre mid in the championship) but what I do like is his preference to catch the ball and relieve pressure Really good second choice keeper
  15. It almost looks as if we practice a playing style on the training ground. If only Brendan knew you was allowed to do such things
  16. He was never Vesty bad though. But yeah he was close to quitting so good shout
  17. Now steady on!
  18. Forest away. Chances are we won't play them again for a very long time
  19. I was gonna say Kisnorbo
  20. Has anyone had a bigger revival in a Leicester shirt than this man?
  21. The blue army sounded immense as well. Massive respect to anyone who went
×
×
  • Create New...