Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Just remortgaging the house and putting it on Boro
  2. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that we drop again next season. *Waits for the "too good to go down' brigade to chime in
  3. I'm never impressed with Everton. Even when they win it just feels temporary United do play some exciting football but again I just can't see them being consistent enough to really challenge anytime soon
  4. Yeah its definitely more rewarding to be controversial (even falsely) than talented in the media nowadays
  5. I know it's gamesmanship and it worked but that Gabriel dive for the Spurs disallowed goal is seriously embarrassing
  6. I've made up a new game. It's called "name a major A list celebrity who doesn't eat children" It's harder than it sounds
  7. For two games this season at least
  8. Arsenal are an embarrassment. Really hope they do their usual
  9. Saka should play crab football
  10. Would that have been a penalty if it was the other way round?
  11. This is shocking from Spurs. They don't even look arsed
  12. No defender anywhere near him. Crazy
  13. Even he couldn't believe he'd scored
  14. Spurs treating this like they're the minnows in an FA cup third round game
  15. What joy do you expect them to have?
  16. Battle of the bottle jobs
  17. Don Calzone will be fuming
  18. That was less of a legit goal than the first one
  19. Sorry I just can't relate
  20. **** you you absolute has beens
×
×
  • Create New...