Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Thank god for that! I was starting to worry
  2. It's stuff like this that genuinely makes me believe we're finished
  3. I feel over the years of supporting this club on the whole we've all shared the pain and jubilation that Leicester city brings. There's been some incredible highs and truly shattering lows and I feel the majority of fans felt United in those feelings. Now I don't think the same can be said. There seems to be such a huge chasm from the pessimists/realists and the blindly happy clapping lemmings. I don't know if the league and Fa cup win has created some kind of weird inferiority complex for some and any bad word spoken about the King Power overlords is seen as shitting on the memories of past successes. We cannot let our club die out of blind faith and misplaced gratitude
  4. I assume this has already been posted but could see it. I genuinely give up at this point
  5. Honestly if I hear anyone else say "be careful what you wish for" my head might explode
  6. Peter Taylor but I hate Rodgers more
  7. Fair enough. Didn't mean to cause offence, my apologies
  8. He deserves better than us
  9. Meh, depends how seriously you take it. If you think it was a genuine comparison then I'm not sure what to tell you
  10. That's like saying Jimmy Saville did a lot of charity work amongst the noncing
  11. I know we'd never get an answer but if love to know how low he'd be willing to take us before he called it quits. That's the scary bit for me, for now I can just detach myself as much as possible until he sells up but it's not knowing what's going to be left when he eventually does
  12. I'm convinced at this stage that were just being used as a social experiment to see how loyal fans can be whilst being completely taken the piss out of and disrespected
  13. Yeah I just wish there was something we could've done. I feel bad for Aiyawatt
  14. You misspelled cvnt
  15. This just doesn't happen at other clubs. Most have a replacement within a week. Like everything else to do with the club, we're just comatosed
  16. Don't let it ruin your weekend. Nobody at the club cares so neither should you
  17. At least he'd invest in the youth
  18. Yeah I can explain. It's because we're shite
  19. Sounds like it should be entertaining then! Bizarre choice by Spurs
  20. For me he's not a patch on Clive Warren. If you know you know
  21. I'm guessing this is largely in response to the thread I posted after the Southampton game. Whilst I stand by the opinion that people still turning up is prolonging the misery and mismanagement of the club, ultimately you're correct. People do have their own reasons for going to games and ultimately they're well within their rights to do so It probably doesn't make much difference in all honesty, sadly I think we're stuck with Aiyawatt and co for a while yet
  22. Don't know much about him to be honest. Why's he so bad?
×
×
  • Create New...