-
Posts
9,265 -
Joined
-
Days Won
3
Everything posted by fox_favourite
-
Leicester City For Sale (Ongoing Thread)
fox_favourite replied to AKCJ's topic in Leicester City Forum
So we become a fancy Man City U21/reserve squad -
I got Faes on the back of my shirt. What do I do now. I'm devastated.
-
And Skipp out on loan...oh wait
-
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Short term it maybe, but the damage would be major. -
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Same, I thought it was just an investigation by a magazine, never realised it was from a teenager hacking -
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Questions.... If the punishment is relegation, when does that happen? How will the accommodate them in? Extra team gets promoted? If they win a cup this season or win the premier league, what then? Do they stop them playing this season completely? If they get a points deduction this season, do they get a clean slate next season even if they're relegated? That doesn't seem fair. Or do the get points deduction again? What if they win the FA cup this season, do they play in Europe? One thing is for certain a lengthy transfer ban should be in place whatever else happens. Should be for years. They cheated full stop, but what a mess they have created. I feel for the fans -
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
If it's just a financial punishment it'll be a joke. But would one season of punishment be enough? -
I think he'll learn a lot playing with Riis from time to time.
-
Fulham UNDER 21s (H) - Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Might as well have been played at the training ground with that attendance. Makes a mockery of the competition but it's the insistence to put U21s I'm this stupid tournament. I'm glad we got the goals and I'm glad we thrashed them, but what was the point. -
Fulham UNDER 21s (H) - Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
1 goal kick -
I heard he was coming into training and bumped into Rudkin. But Rudders didn't know who Bristric was so had him arrested for trespassing. Awaiting bail
-
What signing Tunchev and Berner were for League 1. It's a shame Tunchev was injured so much. I love Berner at the time.
-
I've heard he was involved in an incident with others at a hotel in La Manga
-
Easy....it's Foxestalk
-
Challinor linked....queue the meltdown if he gets it.
-
We are certainly not getting 90pts, that is for sure. We will officially be a slug in this league for a few years, if we're not in administration before then.
-
Fantasized - errmmmmmm whatever floats you your boat I guess. I genuinely think we won't sign anyone in Jan it'll hopefully a few outgoings that we need to shift and get some money on.
-
I like him, his attitude spot on, hes brave with the ball and he clearly has ability. He is still a little raw, but that is due to not playing much at 1st team level and he'll improve. More than happy with him and the more he plays, the better he'll be. Maybe should have gone on loan last season like JJ.
-
If it's true that he feels "replaced" then that is a poor attitude.its something that annoys me in this generation, it's main character syndrome, and his brother is fuelling it. You won't be at any club the only striker. You improve as a player if you have competition, as he'll have to up his game to get in over Riis. It's a team game and I hate selfish people. He has to realise he's young and from another country, the English game is probably more demanding. He's struggled in some games, so far but that is to be expected and the more he knuckles down and learns, he'll get better. He shown bits that's I like and there is talent there. It is also a question mark on his agent. If he doesn't like the style of play, why sign for us? If it's just the money, then don't complain about the style of play that you signed for. It isn't like he came in before Martin was manager. This is all hearsay at the moment, so we don't know fully know what is happening. But if we had a proper captain in the team, they should be having words with him and telling him to work hard to prove why he should be the main striker and proving people wrong. That is the attitude I would expect. See the signing of Riis as a way to learn about how to be a striker in the English league and to better yourself as a person. A good example is Vardy. He was crap in his first season. He was struggling in his first season, but he had the support network in Pearson, Shakey and a captain that believed in him but an arm round him and that made Vardy the player he became. The right attitude and help can see you through and better yourself. That is what Bristric needs.
-
That isn't a great list of minutes or performances
-
We're so broken as a club. Hate some players, hate the manager, hate the DoF or whatever he is now, hate the owner. There is a lot of hate which isn't great for us. Not sure we're getting out of this league.
-
Can we sack him?
