Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_favourite

Member
  • Posts

    9,269
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by fox_favourite

  1. Danny Dyer will see the mighty foxes twic if that happens
  2. Potentially our Vards replacement we've spent years trying to find?
  3. I think Everton have, surprisingly, mucked it up selling him. He's proving me wrong.
  4. He only looks at free kicks
  5. Assisted by the the legend himself
  6. It's his first game back. Might just be a little rust
  7. Mind. Blown.... someone used maths on Foxestalk 😄
  8. Go for it. Do the club proud
  9. Birthday suits
  10. Is anyone else freaked out how different he looks when he shaved? He has a right baby face
  11. I hope Winks/Vesty/Faes are rested. It's not worth burning them out or injury for this game. If im honest, not too fussed but would like to get through this one and get a mid table prem side, just to them gauge where we are in terms of readiness for the prem.
  12. £3.70 for coke and pint £6. Life is bonkers
  13. So they'd rather play in League 2 and League One than win Championship, win the premier League, play in the champions League and Europa League and conference, win the FA Cup, win the charity Shield.... actually I get his point
  14. It's okay @Raj - I've seen the pics. You're not small
  15. Could he be a more attacking number 8?
  16. Not good enough for LCB, can't play as a 8 or winger. Unfortunately, his attributes doesn't fit the Enzo way. He'll do okay if coached correctly, but I'm afraid he isn't a player that we need, nor will get game time. Time for him to move on for his sake as well. It was a very bad call to go to Sheffield United as they were always going to struggle. He needed to go to a team where he can play and get his confidence up.
  17. Automatic ban for mentioning a player like this....
  18. Go on, I'm biting...what makes you say that compared to, let's say Kasper?
×
×
  • Create New...