-
Posts
9,269 -
Joined
-
Days Won
3
Everything posted by fox_favourite
-
They're really are some scummy people in this world. Did you have an update?
-
Just thinking. Are these flash points in the middle east the start of something big? It has always been a unstable and on edge for many years and Iran seems to be happily feeding the 'rebel' groups. Is this a way to stretch the US/NATO resources/distraction for something else. The US can't be everywhere. North Korea playing games with South Korea, Putin traveling to Kaliningrad to name a few, seem to be more vocal. US elections this year and our elections, I hope I'm wrong, but this could be a year that could affect all of us. COVID has sent the world bonkers!
-
Might do some digging.
-
Is it a heavy car with an ice engine and batteries? Or are the batteries smaller than a full ev?
-
I've heard of that system and was intrigued. What is the pricing like compared to other EVs? E.g Kia Niro? And do you offer a Foxestalk talk 50% discount
-
But that midfield got us relegated, just to add to that
-
For the next 3 years
-
No, no, no. This is very bad news.
-
Ah. That's where we've gone wrong. Rudkin is still sitting at the fax machine waiting for the bid.
-
Fact of life. Anyone who uses comic sans should be sacked on the spot! No excuse. Not even teachers!
-
Deffo at Seagrave there is a car in the disabled spot outside... No, wait. That's Praet's designated space.
-
Seems like a winks type of player. But if he's good in the 8 position, with free kicks, I think that'll be a good signing. Fingers crossed he isn't another Praet
-
I'm sure there's a gadget for that out there for you
-
Yes you do, but you also not getting the full value out of your purchase. You're not supporting until the end. You pay to watch a football match for 90minutes and a bit more, but why leave when the team needs support till the end?
-
I don't get it. We're 1-0 up, they're still in the game and people leave on 85 minute. It's happening every home game. You know before you come how long a game is and how long it will last. If you can't stay, don't come! I'm finding it so frustrating. Granted if you have young kids/other things but the same people leave around me on the 85 minute every day. I don't get it, it's just bonkers
-
Leicester 1-1 Ipswich Post Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to Muzzy_no7's topic in Leicester City Forum
Ipswich are like an annoying little dog that won't let go of your ankle and keeps dragging you down. -
If KDH is indeed injured, and watching the training video he's not in there, I think he'll go with Yunus in his place. I just don't think he trust Praet. I think it's his commitment that is the issue. Maybe Yunus and Choudhury in the 8 position.
-
And it's so much better since that was introduced
-
I have 2 British short hair cats. They have a cat flap they can come and go as they please. Never locked, they have free reign and what do they decide to do....sleep and hunt for pouches when I forget to close the cupboard where the car food is. Only thing they caught in the past are moths and spiders. One did catch a bat once. But 80% of the time they're asleep.
-
I wouldn't worry. I don't think WBA will accept Panini stickers in exchange, which will rule out Everton. Not even a shiny one!
-
Me too. He clearly has the talent and his strengths should work well in Enzo's formation. But I think his treatment by Bodgers and some injuries have dampened his enthusiasm and/or belief. In some of the games when he's played in the past, he's looked capable. Maybe his heart just isn't in it and his injury record has got to him. Personally I think there is a player in there, we just need to unlock it, but I'm not sure he wants to
-
But Ward is loads, errrr, Welsh than him! Unbelievable
-
Danny Ward in midfield it is then for ipswich
-
Praet's current injury
-
It's the timing that gets me. He doesn't look the player that I thought he could be, but the timing is utter knickers!
