Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Bluetintedspecs

Member
  • Posts

    6,074
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Bluetintedspecs

  1. So are you saying everyone not there last night was purely down to them boycotting, nothing else? If it was that successful then I assume you will repeat the boycott every game , like the Sheffield Wednesday fans did, with the same numbers not turning up until you get whatever it is you want? Go on show everyone how determined and serious you are and put this in place , let's see if it was a serious boycott or was it a conveniently selected fixture where it was clear the attendance would be affected irrespective and circumstances made it very easy for lots not to come ?
  2. I stated ....if all those so vocal and unhappy saw last night as a massive boycott win then why not carry on doing it for every game, moving forward? Let's see the courage of your convictions and the strength of the wider support behind it. What's hard to understand about that?
  3. I genuinely feel that those of you with such strong feelings should continue for all upcoming games like Sheffield Wednesday fans did! If you think that last night was a roaring success and not mainly circumstantial due to weather, time of year , back to work /school night on TV etc then repeat the call for a continual total boycott especially including the next few Saturday fixtures and we'll then see where the strength of feeling and courage of convictions lie with yourselves and many others that werent in the stadium last night 👍
  4. Last time I checked we live in a democracy where different ideas , opinions and choices are open to everyone, this situation is purely about personal preferences and definitively not about being right or wrong. I suggest those childishly name calling , criticising people and trying to influence or dictate how others act and feel should focus on dealing with your own extreme unhappiness as opposed to hissyfitting over others having a different point of view! Maybe those feeling so strongly should exhibit the true courage of their own convictions and make your non attendance and protest a permanent one , that'll really show them!
  5. This site is ridiculous, I wonder how many of the vocal 'knowledgeable' minority ,on here, will be calling for Will Still to replace Marti if he goes? I seem to remember a significant jizzfest going on about him 🤔
  6. A delicious Beef casserole
  7. Think you've tagged wrong person fella , all I can confirm is what I've got for my dinner
  8. I see a few on here are exercising their mandatory option to be negative and moan about unsubstantiated reports. Personally I see it as Marti and the club acting to get someone out of the club that clearly doesn't want to be here, irrespective of the deal good riddance and fair play in sorting it!
  9. He desperately wants to go and whatever the fee......if it's a profit 👋
  10. Yes mate waiting for surgery so sadly gonna miss a few but will be back ASAP
  11. Is there a highlight reel of him doing a sharp intake of breath then ?
  12. Great money for him, wish Kasey all the best
  13. Meanwhile .... Any news on the player this thread is about, who there's not been any strong or credible links over , yet many are losing their shit ? 🤔
  14. I hope you feel better for getting that off your chest bless you? Please let me know how outbursts and tantrums on a forum ever changes the situation or eventual outcome? I find some of the energy sapping kneejerk overreactions very funny not sure why your taking so personally it was not aimed at any individual it was purely a general observation.
  15. It's more the kneejerk reactions and extreme hissyfitting over the slightest bit of unconfirmed speculation. I find it both ridiculous and hilarious in equal measures. Each to their own eh
  16. Ffs.... cue all the hissyfitting and overreacting, excellent 🤣
  17. Agree Rodgers and his right hand man being allowed too much rope was the start of our demise imo
  18. I'm sure it won't take long 🤣 Jokes aside, hopefully not!
  19. Every passing hour brings more joyous entertainment, hopefully an announcement late in the day or into the evening will stimulate quite a few more pages of tantrums and hissyfitting , keep it going👍🤣
  20. Every passing hour brings more joyous entertainment 🤣
  21. That would really tickle my pickle if they were 🤣
  22. There's only 166 days until Christmas, will you be OK?
  23. Personally I think it'll be announced before today's 3.00 pm kick off maybe 10.00 or 11.00 . The funny part is the dramas, each to their own though
  24. Where have I said that? What I would definitely say...in the context of everything surrounding the club at the moment , taking a little more time ,due diligence and caution are more preferable than rushing into Cooper or RVN scenarios
×
×
  • Create New...