Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

VLC86

Member
  • Posts

    26,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by VLC86

  1. Still lives around here, see him in the gym quite often. He was on the treadmill next to me when Sky were showing highlights of the Man U 5-3 game which was very surreal 😂
  2. Don’t make me call you a nonce.
  3. This has absolutely done me.
  4. Flashers
  5. VLC86

    Youtube

    I’m similar, just resent it with Netflix, Amazon, Sky, Spotify etc etc etc.
  6. VLC86

    Youtube

    The adverts are getting really bad now, considered paying but with all the subscriptions I’ve got I’d rather not.
  7. Should gingers really go to the desert?
  8. The collar is the worst thing about this, the equivalent to a limp handshake.
  9. That’s fair. Look at it, you can almost smell the 10p a week the person who made this earns.
  10. I’m not having that. I rank my version of this as the worst I’ve bought. Went to the shop and bought one with no KP logo on and it’s so bad. The collar just about tops it off. Horrific.
  11. Not a chance we are paying anyone else that sort of money while we are still in this division.
  12. So this ain’t happening?
  13. 😂 the bloke clearly has a Live, Love, Laugh sign in his kitchen. Not for me.
  14. VLC86

    Pearson

    Hope it didn’t put you off your stride.
  15. Loved Malta when I went to watch England there last year. Valetta and Mdina are great.
  16. Shat himself on the way to work- out due to illness
  17. I had the lot of them on my own mate, pussies.
  18. I walked through this just as they turned up. Even worse due to the fact that someone from the club mentioned they knew this was the cov fans plan before the match.
  19. VLC86

    Youtube

    I would have thought there would have been a thread already but I can’t see anything. I have a pretty short attention span so I find myself watching short YouTube videos more than anything else. Particularly like watching travel videos etc like Bald and Bankrupt, loved the Vagrant Traveller videos and now I’m watching all of the Ghost Town Living videos where some bloke has bought an abandoned mining town in California. Any other recommendations along the same lines?
×
×
  • Create New...