Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. HEY JUDE!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D X2
  2. Everybody walk the dinosaur...
  3. He's a Twatterface, then?
  4. Because it works in one direction. These game times are probably fine in NZ
  5. I don't think we can afford to sign him, though
  6. YESSSS! Leeds greatest export since...?
  7. I can't hear the name 'Bob' without thinking of Rowan Atkinson...
  8. It just tastes really nasty, like I can taste the actual alcohol, (regardless of the drink - beer/wine etc.), and it's YUCKY
  9. I haven't worked nights since I did a stint at Charnwood Bakery...
  10. Nope - not me We better get some goals in the 2H
  11. They've decided it's time for a dry spell?
  12. Don't like the taste of that either - though I don't mind the smell. My wife got heavily into making more, err... 'advanced?' coffee recently, though - she's been trying to teach me how to use all the stuff she bought, but I haven't really cared enough about it, yet.
  13. I don't drink - can't stand the taste.
  14. I bought 4 bottles of Pepsi Max earlier, so (Note: I also have bottles of Buxton sparkling mineral water in the fridge)
  15. Time to write a paper and send it into a journal for peer review? Not sure which journal, though
  16. I'm multitasking it on my desktop compooter, with a Dell G3223Q 32" 4K Monitor
  17. It's about buying time to force the keeper to move before they kick it. When it works.
  18. You've jinxed it now Hopefully the repetition of it in commentary will nullify it
×
×
  • Create New...