Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. I'm not waiting, I'm just finishing writing up a coule of reports and then going back to bed (I've got a load of stuff to scan in, but that can wait Yay for working from home? ) I'm guessing our first match is away to <DATABASE ERROR> Nah, probably somewhere pointless, like (away to) Bradford... (I'm thankful I only ever had to visit Bradford twice when I lived in Leeds )
  2. *Greedy/selfish rich people who divide and conquer the rest of humanity, by using other selfish people as weapons against everyone else. Partisan politics is still an effect of this, not a cause.
  3. Why bother with a defence at this rate?
  4. Let's hope it's a good match for the neutral
  5. Nope - my Canadian rugby scarf from the 2015 Rugby World Cup - I went to the Canada (supporting) vs Romania match at the KP. (Canada lost, so...)
  6. My Canada scarf isn't helping today - sorry
  7. Feeling optimistic about England... This feels wierd
  8. I did talk cwap about him yesterday for not turning up (yet) so...
  9. *Checks next match* Meh - time for some shopping... (Thanks Tesco for being open 24h )
  10. Apart from one who seems to have faded... EDIT: Shame for Mendy
  11. Yeah..... Better from Norway: 2-0
  12. Nope. Not by a long way (108 days) France making this game look as easy as it did on paper, so...
  13. Can I bothered to fetch my laptop to go multi-screen? (Probably not )
  14. They'll be crying over their Schnitzel tonight /s
  15. I don't see/understand how anyone who deliberately cheats can ever be considered the GOAT in and for an activity that's all about obeying such rules... That this means that a variety of really good/talented people can never be considered the GOAT at their sport is ofc precisely the point... Let's see what Messi can do today... EDIT: ANSWER: Miss a penalty
  16. What did the fan do to deserve that?
×
×
  • Create New...