Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. It had rules? I just thought the ref's were making it up as they went, depending on which teams were playing /s
  2. Hah. I don't need drugs... Oh, wait...
  3. TBH, that was just the most relevant Bucks Fizz song title I could reply with, so
  4. You think we're in The Land Of Make Believe?
  5. BTW, This says: aww, diddums ((Highlight/select to see) BTW, This says: Who do you think I am? R2-D2? (Again, highlight/select to see)
  6. 01010111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00111111 00100000 01010010 00110010 00101101 01000100 00110010 00111111 00100000 00111010 01010000
  7. 01100001 01110111 01110111 01110111 00101100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01100100 01110101 01101101 01110011
  8. They have a media 'team'? It's not just one person in the basement, then?
  9. Make him Emperor?
  10. I believe I speak for everyone, well, some of us, maybe a few, or just me at least, when I say: ABSOLUTELY UNDER-F'ING-STANDABLE
  11. HAHA Nice miss Only 5 minutes? Maybe the last cheque/check didn't clear
  12. Nah - he IS a good keeper, he's just a twat aswell, like the rest...
  13. Should have just stuck to a routine with Shakira and the Muppets and left it at that
  14. Finally brought out the biggest star at last, then?
×
×
  • Create New...