Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Beachyboy

Member
  • Posts

    2,431
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beachyboy

  1. I don't think they expect Him to strengthen Chelsea, more an acknowledgement that he hasn't fit in amazingly with us, and the Chelsea loan department, will probably have some ideas for a better fit for him.
  2. And the 62/63 season
  3. No team talk just put two posters up one of the Coventry players celebrating today the other of the Ipswich players celebrating their equaliser.
  4. I think we smash them, if we get a goal up or two up the crowd has to keep on, we need to be ruthless. I can see the best performance of the season about yo be shown.
  5. I think these blips are good guard against complacency, one more 10 game unbeaten run gets promotion from here.
  6. I think he will learn more sat in the stands/home in England than he will of done on a warm bench in the Ivory Coast. This will do the lad some good, and turn out to be a blessing in the long run.
  7. At least 8 premiership teams going out in that round and a chance to get to the last 16, good chance of drawing a prem team in the 5th round if we get through this.
×
×
  • Create New...