Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Beachyboy

Member
  • Posts

    2,431
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beachyboy

  1. Yet he doesn't say it with much energy or enthusiasm. I don't understand why his tone remains the same win lose or draw.
  2. RM likes a 5-0, remember how worried some were before we then beat them 5-0 after we'd lost to Millwall and Plymouth back to back and 11 days later we are able to smash Southampton.
  3. Look at the players that came through the door under Puel, we wouldn't have won the FA Cup or qualified for Europe without him being in charge much like the importance of Pearson preceeding Ranieri. Most of the rest of them since have made dodgy signing after dodgy signing.
  4. Two players who haven't excepted mediocrity and stupid ideas and are perhaps questioning something of the insight of RM?
  5. I doubt that's the case for Sheff utd considering they signed Hamza on a 1 year deal.
  6. Do we even have any money to sack him and what would we actually bring in instead? I'm not a fan of Martin but I think if we sack him the club will somehow manage to find somebody worse. I'd argue each managerial appointment has got progressively worse since Steve Cooper.
  7. We probably only need 3 players we probably only needed 6-8 at the start of the window. Reminds me of when we sold Heskey and bought about 10 players with the money instead of 3 or 4 really good signings.
  8. Are we not seeing the passes or just executing them poorly. If it's the first you can coach that, if it's the movement you can coach that. If it's the technique/Skill to actually pick the pass we could be waiting a long time these players are playing in league 1 for a reason.
  9. Are we creating any decent chances?
  10. Whose your top 2 scorers in pre season? Well one is in loan at Cheltenham and the other one is on the bench ah right, strange that you haven't scored yet?
  11. I haven't seen any of this game but because we don't seem to create a lot of chances, as an opposition you'd want to allow us to have the ball, knowing that we will either make a mistake or switch off or you can counter attack and break us down. Us having the ball is the opposite of a good team, the opposition can actually rest more in defense than attack against us.
  12. Can Watson play as a striker?
  13. Other than the score 10 touches in the box v 11 for Burton in the box is a more important Stat than 73.5% possession the majority of goals are scored inside the box.
  14. I'm not a Martin fan and I'm just looking on BBC sport but changing the two wingers for two wingers and Bristric for what option we have for a striker doesn't seem that out there to me. The squad is shit the managers shit, I actually miss Vestegaard he could actually pass the ball forward from the back.
  15. I'd argue the least passes to a goal the better, when did efficiency go out of fashion? possession is shit to watch if you do nothing with it.
  16. I had to re-watch that Joseph goal sounds amazing 44 passes to a goal, but then I was like meh 35-40 passes either in our own half or forwards backwards, then 4 passes that actually matter to score the goal, can we just skip the first part that doesn't really gain much other than pad the possession stats, risks losing the ball in dangerous areas and still creates the same chance as the last 4-6 passes does.
  17. When does it get so bad it's funny and not in the way where you say it's funny but secretly inside you are angry. I'm at a chill point with this the hope of going 1-0 up is actually more jarring than going 1-0 down, we don't defend leads anyway.
  18. None of the players particularly inspire thankfully Alves, Aluko Braybrooke and Bristric are in the team the rest are hand me downs from clubs that have surpassed us now or bad signings.
  19. What is anybody expecting from Cullen Swansea are a mid championship team and they are happy to let him go, he just looks ordinary to me not shit, but no better than a player you could of just promoted from the academy whose ceiling will likely be far higher even if they aren't quite there yet. When a manager has to win now to prove himself they always sign players they know, we can't drop much lower would be great if we had a manager we could be confident would be here in 3 years. We could build some foundations, take a step backwards to take 2 steps forward but you can probably count on one hand which managers will be guaranteed to be at their clubs in world football.
  20. Yep KP is dead and a 2 hour drive from me last two championship seasons I've just gone to away games and sat in the home end, would be nice to have a sing song again at a Leicester game.
  21. I don't agree with this, you wanna be entertained and escape other areas of your life with football, If there's no joy in it other things in your life take priority but you still may follow just not as attentively at ever bit of news. Today I wasn't particularly excited for the game managed to watch about 70 minutes of it and found about 30 minutes of it enjoyable.
  22. I thought he wasn't fully ready or something? We go 1-0 up immediately after they look threatening there's a good 10-15 minutes between when we score and they do. I can't make anything of the 10 minutes I seen he should have came on for at least 20 minutes. Watson looked like he had a bit of life and I'd have like to have seen another 10 minutes of those two on the pitch at the same time.
  23. I don't think it's the formation, I think a lot of English football suffers with it, the Pepification, our culture of football as a country can be possession based, it often looks better with fast counter attacks, but the game has to be played at tempo, I'd rather have 30% of the ball and look a threat each time you get it than have 80% possession and not have a shot.
  24. There hasn't really been any justification for that attitude for a good 4 or 5 years even under Enzo we made hard work of a lot of matches, could be waiting a long while for that attitude to disappear though, perhaps next season it will go unless another relegation happens..
  25. It was a very poor game of football from both teams but I actually found it entertaining for about 30 minutes, 15 minutes either side of Half time. Watching that can't give you any hope for the season, the ones that worry you on the ball are the "experienced" players any time a player under 23 or 24 gets the ball they either spark something or give the ball away at least trying something positive.
×
×
  • Create New...