Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Are you seriously thinking it’s the same when Fatawu starts then? Come on this is really not a difficult concept to grasp.
  2. A positively premature ejaculation of a team selection.
  3. The line up that allowed us bring game changing subs on, that one.
  4. It’s our nearest rival, but points lost to Forest won’t define relegation. If we do not get at least a draw at Ipswich, yeah then it’s open season.
  5. Why change it Steve?
  6. It’s the managers fault. Of course it is. But the plaudits at the tactical change at the start was ridiculous, off the chart, and it was always going to be risky, but nothing but praise. So we have zero culpability? In judgement, not in picking the tactics.very disingenuous.
  7. They are in much better position than us, it’s shit but true.
  8. When he gets there, they won’t know what’s hit them.
  9. That is too much, I will agree.
  10. Mate, he has been shocking, it happens though, I get that. Ayew won’t be worse.
  11. Facundo, Vardy was open lad.
  12. Hope you are happy @Vacamion real proud of yourself.
  13. See lads, like I told you, the fans do know **** all
  14. Relax, Fatawu comes on soon.
  15. Why isn’t Fatawu not going outside and cutting it back? Directive? He has had some success that way, and we saw him do it in the training vids
  16. If we don’t mind riding the bumps with Ricky whilst he gets up to speed, then fine, he would be an asset, but we have to live with them and the cost it entails.
  17. Moreno on a yellow, so let’s no take Fatawu off yet!
  18. I like you I am guessing, is not a footballing hipster, Ricardo has done bugger all apart from lose the ball for the first goal, oh and hiding behind the Forest midfield to stop him having to receive the ball. Maybe I just need to pay closer attention.
  19. Sorry, but what is Ricky doing, he isn’t sits behind the two midfielders, he is no out ball at all
  20. Mads cheating again I see
  21. Yes, the original loss of possession was Ricardo, I agree.
  22. JJ should not have had to deal with it, it’s all on Facundo unfortunately
  23. Not really JJ’s fault, he should not have been in that position, Facundo had to clear that.
×
×
  • Create New...