Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Stop with the 10 talk, why do people think we want a 10? Maybe we do but evidence is skant that one is being sought.
  2. Oh no. Oh well.
  3. Its actually quite interesting to see if this a further show of player power or not.
  4. Have we been linked with a pure #10? Either we don't plan to need one. or we are being stealthy (Not surprising)
  5. Dahnsouff

    Iversen

  6. Would be excessive to have both, as we have backup for 10 in BCR or Alves.
  7. This must be a Soule alternative surely?
  8. Playing Uno with Mahrez in the executive lounge as we speak.
  9. Oh I don’t know. “Practice or you will end up like Danny Ward” is quite motivational.
  10. He is languid not lazy.
  11. Liking the accordion like passing from Coady to a dropping deeper Daka then back to Winks? Then forward to the runner, maybe McAteer. That was vey nice.
  12. Ok. Alves as backup 10, you have all changed my mind
  13. I would totally send him out on loan. 100%
  14. Alves very good, Wanya sub standard
  15. Can you just tell me the score and I can get an early night?
  16. Little bit sassy from Bouba there
  17. @StriderHiryu Jannik is not playing, its Nelson edit : Cannot even comment before timelord @moore_94 swoops in fgs
  18. Some people can be so cruel.
  19. Pretty sure I read that they cannot shift him due to his wages. Avoid.
  20. Think that is fishing in a rather different pond though
  21. I am shocked those are your expectations after the relegation season. It certainly does not hurt to reiterate this as a requirement.
  22. Weghorst works hard and it’s for that he should be a sensible signing, not the fact he is tall.
  23. I like big Wout
  24. Would you like a repeat of Kante? He was another who didn't want to come. Its hard to make a judgement amongst all the self serving media tall tales tbh.
×
×
  • Create New...