Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Overpaying (allegedly) is not the sort of habit we should continue with though. I like him, but it’s a risk,
  2. Only personal opinion behind both, so no difference.
  3. Rennes forum say a new flight has been booked for Monday (with evidence, dubious or not) so could be happening it seems..
  4. Why do you think @coolhandfox is incorrect? Unless you are gaming FFP then you only pay what you are willing to pay, and this must therefore be their worth to the buyer, their value. The fact their value increases after this is irrelevant to the price at that time. You are time travelling with your valuations and @coolhandfox is fixing the price at a point in time.
  5. I haven’t, the key word I used is eventual. You are conflating success on the pitch to historic value.
  6. Sorry @honeybradger that a silly argument. Was Vardy worth more than £1 million when we bought him? Absolutely not. Was he worth way more eventually? Damn right. His eventual value does not define his historic one.
  7. Of course, at that time, with the buyer in question, then yes.
  8. I find this unlikely as if Jamie is more injured than it appears, we could loan a striker if it turns out to be so bad later in the window and use an academy lad for now oh….
  9. Would not pay 20m for him not going to lie, and there was a reason we would pay the sort of figures mentioned for Soule and we weren’t alone. 8m seems reasonable too me.
  10. Fair enough, sorry, did not bother checking.Last season was his best I believe, and our recent willingness to shop at age concern should not rule it out, yet I fear cost will. He does tick both 10 and striker boxes, so…
  11. And his only good one I think?
  12. Come to ground breaking conclusion that we do not have enough men forward when we attack.
  13. don`t you get all ftuity with me, young they
  14. Was trying to imagine if this is him or an instruction
  15. Oh aye, proper delicate flower me
  16. Cannot see how Alves cannot be more productive than Wilf, odd.
  17. I am genuinely hurt and upset
  18. No I didn't, but I bet you were keen to get rid of Enzo eh? Never quite good enough for you is it? You deserve better clearly, rather than this through thick and thin nonsense.
  19. Hard to tell amongst the deluge mate
  20. Get a new song eh? If you all do is moan, what is the point?
  21. Why is JJ stopping play every time, he has the pace to break forward
  22. This is exciting. Stop it
  23. I am anticipating extremely accurate coverage now we are back in the big time
×
×
  • Create New...