Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Wish I understood the strategy but I fear there isn't one. None of the transfer activity makes sense too me, well outside of Abdul.
  2. They don’t. They expect their loyal customers to pay the fair and reasonable £72 ticket price, whilst watching them suckle on Sky’s whore like titty.
  3. PL cash Occasional sunshine Frequent rodgerings Sympathy for Cooper 2 more signings, both loans Board rage Relegation
  4. I would like a less weird transfer window. Even if we do not plan to play with a10, we need more creativity as expecting the current wingers to be ‘it’ is surely doomed. Almost makes me think we are having a ‘take the money’ and run season before accepting relegation.
  5. Like usual really. Disappointing not to have players here sooner for sure, but as long we get what we need then we may be ok.
  6. Isn’t HITC just another aggregator?
  7. Better options domestically or abroad is the most likely I would think.
  8. Thoughts with his family. Thank you Craig.
  9. My first thought was incel but had to package those jumping conclusions back in their box.
  10. So he is off to Sheff Utd then?
  11. We seem more and more intent on assigning tribalistic groupings to almost anyone and do so without any acknowledgement of context or detail, and this applies to all sides. It’s really quite unhealthy and is naturally divisive. Sorry, obvious I know, and maybe belongs in the grinds my gears thread.
  12. Sporting project = does not win stuff
  13. Nowt special, but seems ok and he plays in midfielder, so...
  14. You assume these players would come, and as we are in a precarious position and such players may not have the clout to insist on clauses etc, we may not be as appealing as the alternatives. ...and Donny van de Beek? Really? His wages would be murderous.
  15. No you can't, nobody can.
  16. I am trying to juggle but I have cut my own arm off. Its my fault I cut my arm off. Its now harder for me to juggle.
  17. And vice versa on that one....
  18. Think these are just the shanties we now sing on the good ship HMS Piss Our Pants
  19. 3. More game time would be a big one you would think? Same for BDCR maybe? Not that I believe this (Yet)
  20. Because Arsenal can afford to wait, see who gets desperate later in the window and is willing to cover a greater portion of his wages I assume.
  21. Hardly. Soumare does not pretend to track back.
  22. You can remove the content on disk fully, but yes disassociating the file pointer does very little in reality.
  23. Not gonna lie even I find that a bit of a stretch!
  24. Seems they can, or at least pretend to whilst secretly suspecting Rudkin is somehow at fault anyway.
  25. Ok, so you want to see it and where you want to see it?
×
×
  • Create New...