Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. 3 DMs is the Cooper revolution
  2. Trying to see past the obvious positional overload and he does not seem like a bench player.
  3. Looks like Roma are getting En-Nesyri
  4. Homegrown quota innit...
  5. Maybe paying a bit more to remove/reduce sell on clause or even remove buy back?
  6. He is clearly going to emerge out of the tunnel wearing a cape first game.
  7. You aren't Juve @LestaLad you don`t fool me
  8. Time to rescue Cantwell from Rangers?
  9. Right you are I cannot cope with the super mercarto
  10. Thought Juve were getting Koopemeiners with the Soule / Chiesa money or is that with the Calafiori money?
  11. Assume you are suggesting I should have ignored it? I actually did ignore the post from Roma press, but feel free to check if I posted a reply to their tweet.
  12. But this is yet another article by Roma for Roma Surely unless its from Juve or a trustworthy journo it should just be ignored.
  13. Our lack of options for the man with the ball is criminal
  14. Be tempted with Toney instead of Watkins, as Toney can hold up and win headers, as I am not sure we look like playing to Watkins strengths.
  15. According to Juve fans, Chiesa has legs but has no idea how to use them.
  16. So Roma want Chiesa and Soule, you would have to imagine that only one of those has legs. Or Roma are just like Chelsea.
  17. How much crap are Juve in? Selling Chiesa won’t irk the fans to badly it seems, but Soule at the same time just might
  18. Finished Still Wakes The Deep, and its production levels blew my mind. UE5, sensational voice acting, nice and short (~4 hrs) and quite emotional. Great to hear proper Scots voice acting and a 1970s backdrop. Very good indeed
  19. The differences between distant parts of the UK will always be far greater than those in the US because they have had far longer in isolation from each other, it is inevitable.
  20. No idea tbh, just feels a bit cheeky, maybe because he was allegedly so close to others.
  21. Oh I see, my apologies. Hope for the best, 75% are good odds, but hope you can get the all clear soon.
  22. Roma press says Roma positive things.
  23. We have bowel cancer in the family and as I am now of a certain age I needed to get tested as I had some potential symptoms, but rather than try to get a GP appointment or wrestle with the online services, I booked a private by post test, and it was about £50. Obviously far from ideal, but it returned negative within a week and gave a feeling of relief. If that’s an option, I can recommend it.
×
×
  • Create New...