Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Anywhere else on the pitch it's a foul, so I can see why Ronaldo is fuming. Why are you allowed to do that in the box? He had hold for quite a while.
  2. It's going to be Southgate jamming his way to the final again or a massive missed opportunity that we've wasted.
  3. Disappointing seeing De Bruyne giving off '**** em' vibes.
  4. Really weird mindset from Belgium. Obviously couldn't risk losing it but surely had to finish top and avoid France. Interesting reaction from Belgium fans. Fans had enough and want to be entertained having spent ridiculous amounts of money to travel. England, now Belgium players wanting adulation but getting pelters.
  5. I get the feeling Lampard and Gerrard will put themselves forward.....
  6. Lunch break will kill it I reckon, assuming its about due. Will stop the momentum.
  7. Robinson supposed to be an international bowler Assuming its the same one. 3 no balls going for 6 is impressive, front foot or high full tosses?
  8. Trippier will probably the next fall guy but I don't think he's done too bad. It's not having a winger in front of him that is the problem. I'ver never been that impressed with Gordon but he's best left sided option to play in front of Trippier. He's never going to play Foden as 10 so move him to the right where he can link up with Walker and is much more of a threat cutting in. At least you've then got club connections either side. Going to have to accept Kane will play. Bellingham clearly was frustrated with Kane yesterday as he occupied space in midfield. Pickford Walker Stones Guehi Trippier Mainoo Rice Foden Bellingham Gordon Kane
  9. Just put fiver on Italy to win it at 18s. They've been pretty shit but can find a way to get to the final then you never know.
  10. Just getting through is not enough anymore, fans want to see talented footballers play some football. It's a bit of a cliche but there is probably something in us being more of a threat against the likes of Holland and Italy as they show more ambition against us. Southgate cresting a narrative that the fans are creating 'unusual environment' when all I heard was massive support during the game. There is a decent chance Southgate flukes his way to a final and you never know. And he will feel justified. We are going to need an Iceland result to get rid of him.
  11. The fans/player/manager relationships have definitely fallen off a cliff. Players trying to sell the fact they've 'achieved' top of the group.
  12. Wouldn't be the first side to stink up the tournament and then go deep, Portugal spring to mind when they won it without winning a game in 90 minutes or something.
  13. Stones desperately trying to be positive
  14. So is it Holland or likely Romania/Slovakia/Ukraine? Belgium, Italy and Holland biggest threats in our half?
  15. Slovenia not bothered if 2nd or 3rd. Just Happy be through. How have we won the group so shit
  16. Denmark not risking losing going for the win?
  17. That the best highlight you can show for foden
  18. Bellingham is playing like you do when you don't want to play for the manager because you have no faith in him. That bellend has been injured all half.
  19. Taken off the only one with pace. With a draw being good enough he's never going to go overly attacking.
  20. I think I might cheer a Slovenian goal. Can't be doing Southgate fluking himself to the latter stages again.
  21. Unnecessary disrespectful to the opposition and then completely butcher your own anthem. England abroad
  22. For some reason I can't see him playing past 30. Something will happen.
  23. Am I right in saying a bore 0-0 draw for us and Denmark win means we finish 2 and play Germany? Part me just wants it to happen so we can get the disappointment over with, and a Saturday 8pm game against Germany could be carnage.
  24. I would like to say that explains it but I'd be lying But thanks.
  25. How do they decide who plays which 3rd place side?
×
×
  • Create New...