-
Posts
2,207 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by CornwallFox
-
Where's this reported?
-
That's interesting. The UK seem to have chosen the worst way to do privatisation across the board. We've literally sold the family silver for zero medium or long term benefit.
-
As it should be
-
GB energy, putting solar panels onto schools and hospitals to cut the costs of running them. Who are building a brand new energy infrastructure not controlled by privatised energy firms that charge based on gas prices over multiple years but everybody somehow thinks it should have happened in a year.
-
My kinda girl
-
Why don't we start like this?
-
In fairness, you've put your argument well
-
Can actually hold it up, need more runners
-
Still where is semenya supposed to go? As I said, I don't have strong opinions on this issue in general, just don't like that the voice of women is generally being assumed by men, and serious assaults are being assumed linked to the trans community without any evidence given to support that. Feel like it's more about people not liking trans people than anything else.
-
Really fed up of watching mediocre players trying to play like man city. Stick two up front and send people flying forward. Do something entertaining. We're not winning like this so can we have some attempt at excitement? We need more pragmatism and less philosophy. Admittedly we'd still have crap players.
-
Best thing to do now is probably pass it around our defenders slowly
-
Was just about to say they look dangerous every time they get it. Think we're gonna get smashed here
-
Caster semenya. Previous elite female runner, I believe not currently allowed to run as a female. Born with female genetalia on the outside, testicles on the inside. Has heightened testosterone. Where do you think semenya fits in your simplistic world view? And if you want to look at genetics, we're not all xx or yy. Xyy, yxx and other variations exist.
-
Classic Leicester really
-
I wish I'd stopped following football about 5 years ago.
-
Which bit of biology do you think is straightforward?
-
Tbh I don't really have strong opinions on this debate, but I will mention that biology isn't actually as clear cut as people seem to think.
-
Are there any statistics for the number of assaults perpetrated by trans men? I haven't seen any so no idea what they'd show but I'm also doubtful many people using this argument have seen any.
-
Somebody claimed we had the best squad in the division yesterday 🧐
-
Why does the hull tiger look drunk and also look like the person that drew him was drunk? Looks like they've visited the pub and he's been captured 5 pints deep after just being bought some unexpected pork scratchings.
-
Let's face it, there's a big chunk of society that fiddle their taxes by pretending their partner works for them, putting things for home through as expenses etc. Given the numbers involved it's worth huge sums. Often the same people spending their lives obsessing over other people not paying their fair share, or getting something they're not.
-
Hard to know why it hasn't been able to outdo papa John's who do frankly disgraceful pizzas Just on the foreign criminals, that's a bit of an unfair one. That would include people that have lived here decades, just ordinary people who've ended up committing a crime. They could have worked for years.
-
I completely disagree with the start of this. The only way our bench is stronger is in terms of name recognition. The players sat on our bench are terrible and add nothing.
-
Wouldn't surprise me if a major correction came sooner rather than later given trump's handling off the US economy and some problematic issues across Western economies. US stocks continuously rising while trump wrecks their international standing and partnerships seems pretty unsteady to me. But then we seem to somehow never have a correction so I'm probably way off.
-
SURVEY: I need your opinions on motorway service stations!
CornwallFox replied to ozvaldo's topic in General Chat
Like everything else in this country, they've been allowed precisely so that private firms will take hold of it. Much the same as student loans having hideous interest rates attached.
