Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

CornwallFox

Member
  • Posts

    2,206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CornwallFox

  1. Is he the young lad that took way too many touches in midfield in that 6-1 cup game recently? Definitely not ready for the league if so imo
  2. Who's Doyle? Who am I forgetting?
  3. Feels like little brother is coming home
  4. Surprised that at only 26 he's without a club. He was Southampton's linchpin in their PL promotion run under Martin. Good move for us I'd say.
  5. At the bottom of the little estate type thing we live on there's three properties that randomly don't follow the normal rising number order of the rest of the place, and instead go 22, 24, 23. Weird.
  6. Hold on. This doesn't stand up to even the briefest bit of scrutiny. PWC, Grant Thornton? All of the big four accountancy firms have always had lots of government contracts and always will, there's no causal link between donations and looking at these sorts of numbers. Microsoft? Windows is universally used pretty much everywhere obviously they have contracts, you cannot seriously say because public sector computers are running windows that's evidence of malfeasance, as if somebody else was ever getting those contracts. No idea about the other examples but the existence of those on the list, and just the nature of the list itself, doesn't provide anything other than an attempt to smear without providing any actual evidence of anything. Now don't get me wrong, I think we need to find a way to fund politics that doesn't require companies or individuals putting up cash that will clearly lead to them getting something in return, I'm just saying what you've put up doesn't show this.
  7. Social care direct payments and NHS personal health budgets allow for this and there's widespread lying and manipulation by family members who misuse the budgets, lie about coverage and hours, and generally try to maximise how much funding goes to them while offering minimal care. While I take your point that it probably does sound like not a bad idea, I'm not so sure.
  8. My point was it isn't simply an advantage. It's fraud.
  9. Yeah looks like you're right. I think the idea is more people get to stay at home with a proper care system though. Burnham's written in the telegraph: Burnham: Pensioners get better deal by trading triple lock for National Care Service https://share.google/PWJHZpvXwOQ2bx7Zo
  10. They've committed fraud. It's not an advantage. It's fraud.
  11. Removal of triple lock to fund social care would be superb They would still be guaranteed a rise AT LEAST as high as inflation. And there'd be a national care service so nobody would have to lose their home to care costs. Who could argue with that being an absolute boon to pensioners?
  12. Where have you got this from?
  13. The one player I want convinced about after last time was Doyle. Seemed to take ten times as many touches as were required in practically every situation
  14. Women broke free decades ago Completely agree and think working from home should have already been the catalyst
  15. Because they go on the internet en masse and spout absolute nonsense on practically every subject, while them returning to whatever talking point they saw in GB news that day. It's not the fact they're working class, it's the fact they're hugely gullible.
  16. This fox head logo looks like something aimed at primary school children
  17. They've already done the investigation. Just need the balls to take the obvious next actions.
  18. They've effectively been found guilty of fraud. They should be relegated. Given it's a fraud worth tens of not hundreds of millions, the files should be passed to the police for criminal investigation. And the owners should fail the fit and proper persons test immediately if, as I assume, they are named as a guilty party within the report. Nobody involved should be near English football again.
  19. He actually believes climate change is made up doesn't he? Who tf is advising him. Oh yeah, he sacked all the experts and replaced them with idiots on pretty much every subject didn't he.
  20. I can't be bothered any more. I think the problem is that social media and billionaire fuelled media have created a political discourse that is all about how terrible everything is. If you look at immigration, a key example, taking students out of the numbers immigration is actually down to David Cameron's aim of tens of thousands - labour have cut it hugely in two years - yet the media and social media narrative is still how awful immigration is and labour is to blame! We live in an age where facts don't exist, everything is dialled up to ten in terms of pitting people against each other, and everything is catastrophised. I am struggling to be arsed but I think that's exactly what those oil magnates want when they fuel all this.
  21. xG isn't really a statistic is it? A statistic generally involves a quantitative measure. It's something you can exactly measure and produce stats for. Explain to me how the quality of an opportunity is quantitative.... It isn't.. It's hugely objective, and basically utter nonsense.
  22. I'm not playing with nonsense xG stats
×
×
  • Create New...