Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Wouldn’t surprise me if we miss out on playoffs and get our lowest league finish ever… today I didn’t see anything to give me confidence with our back line, it’s so rotten. We will concede many again
  2. Same shit like last season no urgency, pissing about at the back, can’t defend… terrible absolutely terrible
  3. Pretty much like last season
  4. Absolute shit… the defence is so bad I’m afraid… like last season expect to concede a lot
  5. This defence is suicidal… never confident when any of them have the ball at the back
  6. Exactly he isn’t even near the front of the net
  7. Yesss getttt innnn what a hit that was
  8. What the **** are we playing at
  9. Get Reid off ffs not only is he costing us upfront he ****s up at the back too
  10. Didn’t think Reid would start for us this season.. let alone a striker ffs
  11. Notts county got away with a couple there… a boot in the face and a peno… but we haven’t been great. Very slow. Alves best player but not much else
  12. That is a penalty to be honest, just rugby tackles him
  13. Oh so close, unlucky… good football
  14. Good play from Alves
  15. Ah that is a chance
  16. Very slow start, been poor and look nervous… need to settle down. Could have been 1 down
  17. I feel people are free to judge today, and they know Martin with his previous teams… honestly did he show he learnt and was willing to adapt? Today was a typical Martin performance, we looked lost at times, nothing upfront and dodgy at the back. One game sure, and maybe we get going… but right now, I didn’t see anything different from a standard Martin team
  18. I 100% hope you are right, of course things need time to settle.. that doesn’t mean I can’t judge what I saw today but yes perspective is needed. Let’s see, it’s harder to give that room when it’s a manager you aren’t confident with. But like I said I’ll be happy to eat humble pie if he gets us going
  19. It happens when you have mostly watched crap for over 4 seasons…
  20. I can’t get Martin’s time with Rangers out my head. Let’s face it they were shit… against similar opposition. I need convincing, so I was against his appointment and I still am. Let’s hope I’m proving wrong and he has learnt a lot and turns us into a force
  21. If he needs to make a point about no strikers, that’s worrying… everyone knows we need to sign strikers
  22. Up there with the 5-3 win over Man U
  23. That’s the concern, it’s not good enough today. And everything I expected from a Martin team was on show unfortunately
  24. Yeah like Amorim at Man U… he is so stubborn! I’m hoping he has learnt from Rangers, but I’m worried… and I doubt he is willing to move from type A
×
×
  • Create New...