Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Villa I expected to start rolling again
  2. How much does that come to?
  3. That is why we sold him right there lmao
  4. Who would appoint ange? he had a very good spurs side in 15th… **** the cup win that was just the players wanted it and not his management
  5. He is 16, but falls over too easily at times. Love the player and he will grow. Rather him than Mavididi that is for sure.
  6. Was looking forward to this, but it’s been boring
  7. The guy made the club, made us more valuable.. what a man. Loved him
  8. At worst it was a corner
  9. I actually agree, Daka he is a nuisance, and if that gets Fatawu, James and Monga more space then great
  10. Already showing his brilliance, excellent signing, a needed player in that midfield
  11. Worried about him to be honest, he looked out of his depth. I don’t like being harsh on a player with very few minutes, but honestly I haven’t seen anything at all from him. Usually you see a player who is struggling, but they have moments that you can see that something is there
  12. We are moving in the right direction. We looked a threat throughout, and possibly deserved more than 3
  13. Nice win, could have been more. Really come to life after the penalty. 7 unbeaten, 3rd in the league. Not too bad I say
  14. You obviously had this ready to go too early
  15. I have seen enough, doesn’t look like a footballer to me
  16. Everything seems in slow motion with Carranza
  17. Well despite not playing near our best, we will be third and 7 unbeaten
  18. No need for that extra touch, he hits it early he scores that
  19. Carranza should score, glad we are cruising now though
  20. He does well to get enough power on that
  21. Yesssssss!!!! Get innnn Vestyyyy
  22. Nearly something special there wow
  23. It will be if we win the game
×
×
  • Create New...