Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. 4 nil!!! I don’t care if France aren’t trying.. they are getting stuffed
  2. Highly doubtful, but we would have relieved the pressure more… and gave ourselves a chance
  3. Well yes, but it was obvious we needed legs.. and saka and rashford were those players I said it during the Argentina match.. we had no one to run down the ball, and cause a threat
  4. I said it.. all we had to do against Argentina was bring rashford and saka on… they have legs and Argentina would never have been so comfortable throwing everyone forward
  5. That’s what we could have done to Argentina with runners when they had to go for it
  6. It brings back a little positivity if we do go on and win this… and win it well
  7. I’ll take third place regardless, that is down to them… and I like that we are trying, playing well and looking to end on a high note
  8. So everything Tuchel wanted, good set pieces, quick play is all happening now
  9. How saka and rashford never got on against Argentina… that is so frustrating
  10. Look about as arsed as they did against Spain to be honest
  11. who would have thought, if you offer a threat teams can’t have 88% of the ball
  12. Maybe we should have played with all these attacking players all tournament
  13. Would have been tough to lose this to them as well.. come on England
  14. The French are taking it more seriously than we are by the looks of it
  15. We have been good at beating teams below us even in knockout matches… that’s something we even struggled with before. So that is one thing… Southgate got us doing that again… but we are unable to beat the top teams.. it’s a regular thing and in fact going 1 up in such games seems to make us worse!
  16. Exactly, probably be okay if it was two teams that saw this has a success but France are just as/more devastated than we are after the semi final, they played the best football and then put in a woeful performance against Spain. Like us they just wanted to get back home
  17. Spain need to stuff them, I despise Argentina with their silly antics and getting away with pretty much everything…
  18. I hated it when Konza came on, and gave up on the game when Burn was introduced
×
×
  • Create New...