Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Trav Le Bleu

Member
  • Posts

    28,005
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

Everything posted by Trav Le Bleu

  1. I don't want to ruin your holidays, but when will people realise that cats are fine to be left alone? Just let them outside so they can kill, kill, kill to their hearts content.
  2. He's partying like it's some year or other... Or maybe his parents were?
  3. What are the flood defences like? I here there's lots of dykes?
  4. I'd be depressed if I'd just won a world title and all everyone was talking about was the person I just beat and how good he is.
  5. Didn't we already Try Hume?
  6. If you can, try and find someone that you can a rock for. It would be a fitting tribute, a passing of the mantle and, in general, helping others makes you feel good too. As High Peak says, doesn't have to be anything big or grand (you don't need to run the London marathon and raise £100,000 for charity), just a little bit at a time. A little love goes a long way and there's more joy in giving than there is in receiving. I avoided this thread for a long time cos I thought it would make me feel more depressed but I've found two things, actually three. 1). Everyone has their own problems and you're not the only one going through a dark time. 2). Trying to post up building and positive comments to help others makes you feel good! 3). There's lots of lovely fellow Leicester fans willing to give you a hearing ear. Hope 2024 turns around for you. People put a lot of emphasis on this "new year", but at the end of the day (sic) each day is it's own new day. Things like new year are just labels. I really like this from the Sermon on the Mount (slightly paraphrased, though of course there's various translations), "Don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have it's own problems." Which is to say, sort out what you know (what's happening now) but don't worry what might happen (tomorrow) cos you can't possibly know what it may be. Could be something fantastic, who knows? In a few more months Leicester City will probably become the outright holders of Most 2nd Tier Champion Titles, which we currently jointly hold with Man City (how did they ever surpass us?) Take care and enjoy the football and remember... at least you don't work for Royal Mail!
×
×
  • Create New...