Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Trav Le Bleu

Member
  • Posts

    28,005
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

Everything posted by Trav Le Bleu

  1. Hoping you guys can draw against Southampton tomorrow and then beat them on the replay after extra time If you can injure a few, all the better. Nothing career ending, you know, just niggling little knocks.
  2. Easily the best back up keeper in this division. Think a few EPL teams would take him as their starting keeper.
  3. We had the match on in the van and he said, "you never get giant killers in the cup anymore" and Maidstone scored their first, so I said, "there you go", to which he replied, "but Ipswich aren't giants."
  4. I was working with a Man Utd fan today (born in Leicester) and he said the FA Cup should be scrapped because it doesn't mean anything and isn't important. Some people just don't understand football (they wouldn't support teams like Man U if they weren't Mancunian for starters!)
  5. My mother-in-law's living room used to have bright red walls. I called it the murder room.
  6. Have we got enough Cover at right back?
  7. Even then I think.
  8. This, so much... Mum Blames Evri For Her Son's Falling Behind in Studies Quote: A mother claims her son's studies were disrupted because he had to wait 13 days for Evri to deliver a parcel. Nikki Clarke used the company's ParcelShop service to send a keyboard to her son, Jack Clarke, who is in his final year at Bath Spa University. As a result of the delay, she said he had fallen behind in his dissertation project. Far be it from me to defend Evri (they somehow manage to be worse than Royal Fail), but they weren't the reason he fell behind. Yes, they didn't deliver the keyboard quickly, but that is not the cause. The reason he fell behind us because he's a useless, witless, lazy cretin (apologies to cretins) who hasn't got the initiative to go to Currys, or even Tesco, Asda, Lidl, etc, to purchase a basic £10-20 keyboard that would more than do the job For him, first port of call was, "Mummy, my keyboard is broke and I don't know what to do, sniff, sob!" This is the future of our country.
  9. I bet his bottom lip was sulkily pouting out though.
  10. Is this not done yet? I'm not going to look at this thread again until we get some hard evidence: like scoring the winning goal in the FA Cup final (after narrowly missing out on the play-off positions).
  11. Foreign Delivery Driver Saves Man After Explosion in Leicester Probably get deported to Rwanda
  12. They are upright citizens.
  13. Not sure I swallow that.
  14. I'd start them with ludo or snakes and ladders, something simple.
  15. Being a swinger with one friend isn't much fun.
  16. If you read some of the comments on here recently you'd think we have
  17. I find this hard to believe. Since the Championship was formed we've been in it 10 out of 20 seasons (Inc this one) and in most of those seasons finished top half. There's surely more than two other teams who've spent longer in the Championship doing worse. I'm assuming they mean 2nd tier, but that's not how it's worded.
  18. Hi Lee
  19. Who?
  20. Cos there'll be more of the same.
  21. But if they don't get home early, how are they going to get on here in time to be the first to moan about late goals?
  22. Losing loses momentum. Doesn't matter the competition.
  23. Can we merge this thread with one about people leaving the stadium early?
×
×
  • Create New...