-
Posts
28,005 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
22
Everything posted by Trav Le Bleu
-
Why would you want to make stadium improvements?
-
I "think" even that would be a penalty, though I take your point, ball not in play, so not 100% sure. I think it would be possible for dissent with a second yellow, which would be an indirect free kick. Though neither these or yours apply to the incident in question, which I appreciate you understand, you're just pointing it out and may well be right.
-
Erm... Am I stupid? So you still think that a defender player can receive a red card in their own penalty area without conceding a penalty? Think very, very, very carefully before you answer.
-
So... Let me get this straight... You believe a defender can get a red card in their own penalty area without conceding a penalty?
- 627 replies
-
- 13
-
-
We'd have a penalty still.
-
I almost never say this, but the ref played a huge part in that result.
- 627 replies
-
- 12
-
-
You had to jinx it.
-
Palmer should be off. So many little fouls.
-
Palmer should be booked for that, blatant dive.
-
Why? What banners did they put up outside his house?
-
You're both right and wrong I think. Yes it'll spoil the game, but Leicester will now knock it about more to keep it away from Cov. Been impressed by Cov though, they've pressed us in our own half throughout, not seen a team do that to us this season, they're usually happy to let us knock it about, which of course is a bad idea (for them).
-
You called?
-
He takes his leg out with studs to the knee. Reckless and out of control.
-
Who is the commentator who thinks that isn't a penalty? 😂 So obvious. Getting!
-
NFP
-
It gets you through supporting Notts County.
-
I think with all his experience at Monza he's really tyred and tested. He'll lap it up here and might even overtake some of the other players before the finishing line. No doubt when we pit him against your average Championship player, it'll look like they've been left on the starting grid, he's got just the drive we need. It's a formula one can get excited about, let's just hope this transfer doesn't stall!
-
The Horizon scandal gets worse... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-67950593.amp
-
Houthi rebels, bad! Rwanda rebels, fine! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-67940063.amp
-
I'm not sure that "the British way of doing things" is any better or any worse than most countries. I believe that a lot of regulations surrounding workers rights can no longer be enforced, resulting in those lovely big business firms mostly treating their staff as disposable commodity.
-
Richie de Laet Milk Stout Sol Bamber Ale Wayne Brown (but not dark) Ale Paulgah Lager Dennis Praet Fitness Session Ale
-
All Brexit has done is replace European immigrants with immigrants from the rest of the world whilst making it more difficult for your average person to travel, work and trade in Europe. Not sure that this is what the people who voted for brexit thought they'd be getting. We can also ignore the European Court of Human Rights too. We don't believe in human rights, Johnny Foreigner! Which puts us on a level playing field with Russia. Ypa! At least we can sell wine by the pint now, huzzah!
-
The Mongol Hordes l! Oops, sorry, I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima atm.
