Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

AjcW

Member
  • Posts

    22,371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20

Everything posted by AjcW

  1. Sooooo we’re still going to play Liverpool then?
  2. Do West Ham have a buy back clause? Their fans were gutted when they sold him
  3. You're doing a grand job for SkyBet. Managed to get Struber and Cuesta on there since this thread started
  4. Naaa he’s got far too much previous. But thanks.
  5. Brendan making our most senior employee sound like an admin person and… *checks notes* yep… yep she’s a woman. What a **** he is.
  6. Cooper needs to move to the south west. If the water company carried on the way they’re going, he’ll look perfectly normal down there in a few years!
  7. You know it's done when the transfer nonce hops on Photoshop!
  8. Sorry I meant in terms of the chances of making the final squad
  9. It’s their provisional squad. Basically the equivalent of Gareth calling up Quansah.
  10. Have a look at their squad (Tiny) tell me it should have made the play offs? Also until Feb of this year there was staff not being paid and a chance they’d go under! He did an incredible job.
  11. I can sort of understand Fin’s point, I don’t think there’s any way we let all of them leave before a new manager comes in. It’s also not guaranteed the people we are looking at have their own teams. As nice as it was to clear out the dross last year, it’s left us with no staff of our own now.
  12. We could do with someone staying to be fair. We no longer have the 'lcfc' staff that we once had when a manager leaves. And Corberan doesn't have a massive team.
  13. I really like the idea of Heitinga. The mess he walked into at Ajax and the stabilising job he did was superb.
  14. Think that was more to do with wanting to get out of Bielsa’s shadow. Fair play to him.
  15. I think I had that a few years back. Couple of weeks worth of antibiotics
  16. Naa that's Nathan "Brother of christ' Jones. He's at Charlton The one above is the Newcastle coach who likes to follow Eddie around.
  17. Corberan has left Wasserman, not to say he's not still friendly with John though.
  18. I wonder if we'd be brave enough to go for Heitinga. I'd rate it as far as gambles go!
  19. Hmm might have the wrong one, who is the fella who bought the whole pub a round when he left barnsley? haha
  20. Barnsley fans ****ing loved him. They were gutted when he got sacked
  21. Fair do's Would be a bit concerning given he's managed to lose Salzburg the title for the first time in god knows how many years
  22. Doesn't seem to go past Knutsen on Skybet?
  23. Christ I hope that’s one you’ve just plucked out rather than actual intel
  24. Corberan would be ideal really. He’s done some graft after being cut loose from Bielsa. West Brom are a basket case behind the scenes so last season was a bit of a miracle! He doesn’t seem the most full throttle of managers given his tutor though, perhaps that’s down to the two clubs he’s managed though.
  25. Like I said in another thread (and you ignored as usual when you’re called out…) won’t be long until you have to find yourself a new club if we do a deal with PTT.
×
×
  • Create New...