Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. £1bn debt apparently.
  2. Jim Ratcliffe absolutely fuming on the medal podium
  3. Class from Ange there despite looking like he's just lost the final
  4. Was funny seeing their trophy drought extend for years. Ah well.
  5. Has Jules got a captains armband on?
  6. I took the piss out of Postecoglou for they 2nd season trophy brag but he's delivered.
  7. KIDS CRYING KLAXON
  8. Leicester were that brothel a couple of months ago
  9. How shit would it be if you bought a ticket then realised you're in the non-segregated section
  10. Watched the goal back about 20 times and cannot see any Johnson touch on it. Comms seem intent on giving it to him anyway...
  11. Date of sacking - Dec 1st Position when sacked - 12th Points - 15 Last game in charge - 2-0 loss at home to Birmingham.
  12. Not with Vardy gone...
  13. Great, we're going straight into season 3 of Brendan Rodgers
  14. I find it weird how they chose the moment he celebrated with Vardy, despite McAteer scoring his first ever PL goal in the same game
  15. Despite how shit things are, this is a blessing in disguise. Or at least could be. And the less money we have the better, means there's less to spaff away on has-beens
  16. Rather get rid of about 4 other players to recoup approx £140k/w. Soumare at 80k is worth binning off. I imagine Faes is on about 50k? Daka similar. There we go - 180k/w off the books.
  17. No wonder Vardy wants to go. Wouldn't surprise me if he had knowledge of this impending appointment.
  18. Very uninspiring if we go ahead and appoint Martin. Senior management clearly just see he was promoted with us last season and totally ignoring all his failures this season.
  19. Yeah it's a good experience being in such a game but not feeling any intensity or emotion I went to Villa vs Fulham as my cousin supports the latter, enjoyed it for him more than anything than actually celebrating the goal.
  20. Even if it doesn't make PSR profit I think he will be a target for mid-table PL teams. So while there may be no point in us selling, it might be down to the player wanting to leave especially if a PL club comes in for him. When it comes down to it, we want players that want to stick it out with us. I'd rather lose Hermansen than Bilal, but fear we will be losing both...
  21. Yeah they're decent. I suspect Bilal will sadly be sold.
  22. De Bruyne wtf.
  23. Fvcking hell Omar. Calm down man.
  24. Focus on getting younger players in first. No time for sentiment anymore and we have to go back to what worked for us to get ahead of the game again. If we sign a few youngsters and then go for Schlupp I wouldn't mind, but I'm fearful we'll blow our budget on 'experienced' PL players that come with a hefty fee before actually getting a decent squad to compete at Championship level, and to claw back potential points deducted...
×
×
  • Create New...