-
Posts
93,305 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
275
Everything posted by StanSP
-
If it ain't broke...
-
I'm trying hard to really get behind one of our own and would usually do so, and I understand he has had a good game today, but I still don't think he's good enough for where we should be aspiring to be as a club. And I don't think he's that good to even be in the Championship with us. Similar to how I feel about McAteer. It'd be great if they were more consistent whenever they played but I think the main thing is that they're both quite lightweight? I'd love to love them and I'm not saying they're horribly bad players. I just think they're mediocre, average at best. So yeah you might get a good game out of them every now and then, but you can't be relying on them to be key players throughout the season. And to be honest I think we have too many of those players in the squad currently. 2 or 3 players of sheer quality that can get you out of trouble. They don't exist in our squad (barring perhaps Hermansen).
-
oh 100% no surely! Only we are capable of such records
-
Man City vs Chelsea in 2022/23 - League Cup, FA Cup and the PL games. Spurs vs Man City in 1992/93 - same as above.
-
Good goal.
-
Looked like a dive from Lewis-Skelly
-
Merson is so shit. 'i don't know if he's hit it with his foot...' What kind of punditry is that
-
Is it me or was that quite bad keeping from Raya? Didn't even seem right in the corner.
-
Make it 4 next week. Their stock and standard has dropped hugely over the past decade.
-
RVN has said the momentum has changed for next Sunday after today's loss. And we're sticking with a back 5...
-
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
StanSP replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
This is better than any world cup we've won or any other tournament or test victory! Had our backs up against the wall all tournament in hot conditions and tough opposition. Very satisfying win! -
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
StanSP replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
Absolutely no clue going forward. Almost relying on mistakes or ricochets or just outright luck to get a goal. Unable to defend adequately. Was only one goal but it wasn't like we tested Chelsea or gave them a proper fight. When the best thing about the game is a penalty save you know shit is seriously bad (probably living under a rock if you didn't realise that already!). It shouldn't even be a positive that 'it was only 1-0'. Weak attitude and does us no favours at all.
-
Not scored since the first half at Man Utd in the cup. Not scored a league goal since 26th Jan vs Spurs. No home league goal since 8th Dec vs Brighton (fvcking hell!). When's the next one coming?
-
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
StanSP replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Wonder how much it costs to sack him. Might as well take the punt at this rate. Everything to lose. Keeping him here clearly isn't working. -
'Leicester are going for broke'. On comes De Cordova Reid
- 711 replies
-
- 16
-
-
-
I've gone into most games recently with absolutely no hope or expectation and this bunch of twats still disappoint me.
-
They've all given up.
-
Facundo on. Bilal off.
-
Dare I say Chelsea haven't even been anything special? Not like we've had to make them work that hard to get into the lead. Guess it just emphasises how bad we are. Again.
-
Most managers I think would haul Faes off for that. Disgusting lack of ability. Not many sane CBs turn their back on a shit in weakness like he does. Like he's fvcking scared of the ball.
-
How does their LB get so much space?!? Same as goal against West Ham. Justin at RB and Soumare not covering the space at all. Faes turns his back the fvcking coward. Not even close to then allow him time to line one up. Fvcking amateurs.
-
That should be a yellow for Neto. And for their player that broke our attack.
-
Like the Villa game...
-
To be fair, I wouldn't have done just yet either. But I'd definitely be considering bringing on Woyo and Facundo to try and influence produce something.
