Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Probably Leeds if I'm being honest. Their squad might not be as good as last season, but they seem to be able to spend. Maybe Sheff Utd but yeah other than that I can't see many surviving.
  2. At what point will Villa be royally fvcked? Failure to qualify for CL next year? No Europe at all? I can't imagine Rashford's wages are cheap either. Also can't imagine him doing that well whilst there for a few months.
  3. Chilwell to Palace on loan.
  4. That I wouldn't mind.
  5. Didn't Leeds do something similar a few seasons ago?
  6. We'll be tenuously linked with 4 or 5 players throughout the day but the window will SLAM shut with no incomings.
  7. We definitely needed cover/competition. There's no way we could have continued on with just Justin and Kristiansen as full back options.
  8. 1 day left and I can't wait for quintet announcement tomorrow evening!
  9. Trossard is a little shit.
  10. As if he did the Haaland celebration
  11. Havertz
  12. That's one hell of a save from Raya.
  13. We really did get Spurs on a bad day.
  14. Why does part of me think England will chase this down
  15. He wouldn't be happy in the slightest with how Rudkin and Top operate.
  16. Poor performance from Brentford so far.
  17. Got a lot of bite about him.
  18. Richarlison took that square in the face Headache in the morning...
  19. Well, no. But you're veering from my original point anyway, even though I think we're on the same wavelength about the protest. What goes on off the pitch shouldn't detract from the players being able to pull their fingers out for once and actually try and play football...
  20. The protest is about the way the club is run, isn't it? Not all just about how the team on the pitch are performing. I'd like to think the protest goes ahead regardless of how yesterday went or how next Friday goes...
×
×
  • Create New...