Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
fleckneymike

Free scarf

Recommended Posts

Posted

So can scarves.  :P

 

article-1265346-091AE68B000005DC-451_233

 

Thanks Dave, I'll fish it out and place in one of those (provided the clothing isn't sent to third world countries where the internal textiles market has been decimated by well intentioned clothing donations which ultimately force local traders out of business).

Posted

Where would you suggest I post a question about recieving a Leicester City scarf in the post?

 

If you review this thread the anger, the sarcasm, the 'hate' etc came not from me but from others.

 

Just dont make a post in the first place.

 

No one is interested in your scarf.

 

All we are interested in now, is ridiculing your behaviour over it and feeling the need to talk about it on a football forum.

 

Why not give it to someone who might appreciate it more? sell it? lord knows why you want to tell foxestalk numerous times its in the bin.

Posted

We got kids out in Africa starving (which I hate) then we got kids here moaning about getting things for free. Guess it is just the world we live in now.

Posted

Just dont make a post in the first place.

 

No one is interested in your scarf.

 

All we are interested in now, is ridiculing your behaviour over it and feeling the need to talk about it on a football forum.

 

Why not give it to someone who might appreciate it more? sell it? lord knows why you want to tell foxestalk numerous times its in the bin.

 

I would beg to differ judging by the responses.

 

I could possibly understand people's chagrin if I'd thrown their possessions away, but for people to be annoyed at someone else throwing something out is quite remarkable.

We got kids out in Africa starving (which I hate) then we got kids here moaning about getting things for free. Guess it is just the world we live in now.

 

I don't think they can eat textiles.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...