fleckneymike Posted 2 April 2015 Author Posted 2 April 2015 Tony Soprano said that when he dumped a bin lorry full of garbage on someone's driveway. A truck full of garbage pretty much sums up my feelings on the scarf. I'd sooner they just refunded me for when they neglected to put a stamp on the envelope for my tickets and I had to pay the fine.
goose2010 Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 A truck full of garbage pretty much sums up my feelings on the scarf. I'd sooner they just refunded me for when they neglected to put a stamp on the envelope for my tickets and I had to pay the fine. Are you having a bad day??
MPH Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 Actually wearing the thing? If anyone wants a free blue army on tour scarf they are more than welcome to it, if not the as with all junk mail it'll remain in the bin. Go to an away day and give it to a kid or something. It would probably make their day
MPH Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 A truck full of garbage pretty much sums up my feelings on the scarf. I'd sooner they just refunded me for when they neglected to put a stamp on the envelope for my tickets and I had to pay the fine.
red5 Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 I'm quite pleased with my 2014/15 scarf, now summer's here and the season is nearly over hmmmmm
FoxInTheBirstallBox Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 It went straight in the bin but having dug the packaging out it appears you get one for attending away games. It has now gone back in the bin. Youre a miserable **** no matter what the topic is really arent you
LcfcBaker Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 Just got that letter and scarf! Nice start to the weekend
fleckneymike Posted 2 April 2015 Author Posted 2 April 2015 Youre a miserable **** no matter what the topic is really arent you And a good evening to you too.
fleckneymike Posted 2 April 2015 Author Posted 2 April 2015 Go to an away day and give it to a kid or something. It would probably make their day Hang on, it is going to away days that has seen me gifted a scarf I don't need/want in the first place.
ScouseFox Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 i'd hate to be as hate filled as some people in the world. crikey. life must barely be worth living when literally everything that happens is bad.
fleckneymike Posted 2 April 2015 Author Posted 2 April 2015 i'd hate to be as hate filled as some people in the world. crikey. life must barely be worth living when literally everything that happens is bad. Hate filled? Putting junk mail in the post makes you hate filled? A bit of perspective might be needed.
MPH Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 Hang on, it is going to away days that has seen me gifted a scarf I don't need/want in the first place. Thats the whole bloody point! You already go to the games so give it to someone whilst you're there!
ScouseFox Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 Hate filled? Putting junk mail in the post makes you hate filled? A bit of perspective might be needed. you hate everything = you're hate filled. hope that's been put into perspective.
fleckneymike Posted 2 April 2015 Author Posted 2 April 2015 you hate everything = you're hate filled. hope that's been put into perspective. I hate everything? I have put something in the bin and all of a sudden I hate everything. I think that might be a slight over reaction on your part. The scarf is in the bin, along with the card for my free trail of amazon prime, the offer of a free pizza, and a pamphlet from the local Lib Dem candidate. I want non of those things but I certainly don't hate them.
Donut Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 The scarf is irrelevant. Its a gesture from the club to say thankyou for your support. Why would that be met with an angry reaction? Sad.
fleckneymike Posted 2 April 2015 Author Posted 2 April 2015 The scarf is irrelevant. Its a gesture from the club to say thankyou for your support. Why would that be met with an angry reaction? Sad. Where have I been angry? Perplexed yes, angry no. People appear to be projecting their own emotions (perhaps you all secretly want a scarf) onto a man placing (without any malice or anger) an unwanted item into a bin.
Donut Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 Where have I been angry? Perplexed yes, angry no. People appear to be projecting their own emotions (perhaps you all secretly want a scarf) onto a man placing (without any malice or anger) an unwanted item into a bin. Why did you specifically come on here to say youd thrown yours away then?
ScouseFox Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 I hate everything? I have put something in the bin and all of a sudden I hate everything. I think that might be a slight over reaction on your part. The scarf is in the bin, along with the card for my free trail of amazon prime, the offer of a free pizza, and a pamphlet from the local Lib Dem candidate. I want non of those things but I certainly don't hate them. yeah true now you mention it this is probably the first time you've ever posted in a negative tone, seems totally out of character compared to your usually cheery, light hearted posting style!
Donut Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 You could have actually put it on ebay probably. People would have bought it, because there cant be all that many that have done every single away.
fleckneymike Posted 2 April 2015 Author Posted 2 April 2015 Why did you specifically come on here to say youd thrown yours away then? I didn't, I came on to ask if anyone else had recieved an unwanted item. It then emerged (after I had placed said item in the bin along with all the other junk mail recieved today) that it was a reward for attending away games. Upon retireiving the mail from the bin I saw a charming letter from Susan Whealan thanking me for my support, I then placed that in the other bin as paper can be recycled.
fleckneymike Posted 2 April 2015 Author Posted 2 April 2015 yeah true now you mention it this is probably the first time you've ever posted in a negative tone, seems totally out of character compared to your usually cheery, light hearted posting style! Having a pragmatic tone does not make one 'hate filled', nor does it make one 'negative'.
Donut Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 I didn't, I came on to ask if anyone else had recieved an unwanted item. It then emerged (after I had placed said item in the bin along with all the other junk mail recieved today) that it was a reward for attending away games. Upon retireiving the mail from the bin I saw a charming letter from Susan Whealan thanking me for my support, I then placed that in the other bin as paper can be recycled. The whole irony is, you specifically made a new thread about the subject, and youre banging on about the fine details or what happened, using sarcastic words like "charming" when clearly you think its some sort of derogatory gesture thats been made to you. So yes, you are filled with hate, because theres no rational reason why you would want to tell everyone your story of binning your scarf.
davieG Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 I didn't, I came on to ask if anyone else had recieved an unwanted item. It then emerged (after I had placed said item in the bin along with all the other junk mail recieved today) that it was a reward for attending away games. Upon retireiving the mail from the bin I saw a charming letter from Susan Whealan thanking me for my support, I then placed that in the other bin as paper can be recycled. So can scarves.
fleckneymike Posted 2 April 2015 Author Posted 2 April 2015 The whole irony is, you specifically made a new thread about the subject, and youre banging on about the fine details or what happened, using sarcastic words like "charming" when clearly you think its some sort of derogatory gesture thats been made to you. So yes, you are filled with hate, because theres no rational reason why you would want to tell everyone your story of binning your scarf. Where would you suggest I post a question about recieving a Leicester City scarf in the post? If you review this thread the anger, the sarcasm, the 'hate' etc came not from me but from others.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.