Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
fleckneymike

Free scarf

Recommended Posts

Posted

Apparently it's for anyone who's done every away this season. I miss out by two.

 

It's just occurred that I've been to all bar two of our away games and have missed 50% of our away points lol

Posted

Was there any kind of explanation with it?

 

It went straight in the bin but having dug the packaging out it appears you get one for attending away games.

 

It has now gone back in the bin.

Posted

It went straight in the bin but having dug the packaging out it appears you get one for attending away games.

 

It has now gone back in the bin.

 

I'm sure someone a bit more grateful would take it off your hands...

Posted

Yes it was revealed last night at the FCC that they would be sending these out.

 

A thank you from the club.

 

Seems they can do no good judging by some of the reactions.

Guest MattP
Posted

Shame, I could have done with a nice free scarf for the upcoming summer months.

 

Maybe they can send some LCFC flip flops for Xmas next year.

Posted

It went straight in the bin but having dug the packaging out it appears you get one for attending away games.

 

It has now gone back in the bin.

lol

 

Deary me.

Posted

It went straight in the bin but having dug the packaging out it appears you get one for attending away games.

It has now gone back in the bin.

lol how sad can you get

Guest MattP
Posted

Free Scarf willy puller.

Posted

You sure got mugged off with that free scarf there mate.

Where will it end? Free gloves?

I just don't get the gesture. Who thinks that those of us who go away a) need rewarding and b) like a scarf with blue army written on them?

Posted

Where will it end? Free gloves?

I just don't get the gesture. Who thinks that those of us who go away a) need rewarding and b) like a scarf with blue army written on them?

 

Well I do. In fact I think we all need rewarding this season.

 

I have illegally streamed several City games over the internet this season:   Where's MY free fcukin scarf, Pearson???

Guest MattP
Posted

There's no pleasing some people, get something free and still not happy.

Tony Soprano said that when he dumped a bin lorry full of garbage on someone's driveway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...