Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve_Walsh5

Lcfc ticket office

Just trying to ring up and get a couple of match tickets, but all I ever seem to get is "sorry all our phones are at full capacity and we are terminating this call"

How can they have all their phones at full capacity at 9.08am. The ticket office and the staff that work there are a waste of time and it's been like this for the last 3 years.

Just trying to ring up and get a couple of match tickets, but all I ever seem to get is "sorry all our phones are at full capacity and we are terminating this call"

How can they have all their phones at full capacity at 9.08am. The ticket office and the staff that work there are a waste of time and it's been like this for the last 3 years.

it took me around 30 minutes to get hold of them the other day. 

i rang at 2pm on monday afternoon and got the same message. 

it took me around 30 minutes to get hold of them the other day.

i rang at 2pm on monday afternoon and got the same message.

I just rang back and instead of going through to the ticket office I pressed option 4 and spoke to jim instead. Very helpful as usual and got it sorted within a couple of minutes.

Yeah the service has been pretty ever since they decided to put the ticket office inside of the club shop, which on a matchday causes longer queues. Why the changed it I don't know?

Too cut back on staff. Used to have ticket office team and sales staff team in shop. Now they just have the sales team, with most not having a clue!!

Too cut back on staff. Used to have ticket office team and sales staff team in shop. Now they just have the sales team, with most not having a clue!!

If you do ever get through, pray Adam answers it. Top lad, had nothing but excellent service from him. If you're on here Adam, cheers mate.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived