Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

Hello guys, 

Well that is it! The Predictor season has finished and I would like to thank you all for taking part in what has been a lot of fun, and certainly kept me entertained.

Congratulations must go to @@jean de plume who won it in the final week of the season, as @@FIF 'did a Tottenham' and went from title contender to third! - btw welcome back to the forum mate. Well done also to @@65RosesFox who fought to the end. I ended up in fourth and will have to go through the qualifying rounds for my spot in the Champions League. At least I am there eh Col? 19th? IT was close though wasn't it! ha ha.

jean de plume, if you pm me your address I will order a 'yellow cap' for you from Superbru. I did the same last year for @@peterborofox - but he is too shy to send a photo of himself in it :)

It might be later in the summer that you get it as I have a busy couple of weeks with my wedding happening in a couple of weeks.

I will set one up again for next season. In the mean time, if you just can't wait for that, here is a link to one for the Euros, specifically for FoxesTalkers:

Come play Euro 2016 Predictor with me on SuperBru! It's free and loads of fun. Just click here:

Pool name: FoxesTalk: Euros 

Pool code: woodrise

Cheer. Enjoy your summer.

bollox.

Managed to get the wooden spoon on the last week.

Hello guys, 

Well that is it! The Predictor season has finished and I would like to thank you all for taking part in what has been a lot of fun, and certainly kept me entertained.

Congratulations must go to @@jean de plume who won it in the final week of the season, as @@FIF 'did a Tottenham' and went from title contender to third! - btw welcome back to the forum mate. Well done also to @@65RosesFox who fought to the end. I ended up in fourth and will have to go through the qualifying rounds for my spot in the Champions League. At least I am there eh Col? 19th? IT was close though wasn't it! ha ha.

jean de plume, if you pm me your address I will order a 'yellow cap' for you from Superbru. I did the same last year for @@peterborofox - but he is too shy to send a photo of himself in it :)

It might be later in the summer that you get it as I have a busy couple of weeks with my wedding happening in a couple of weeks.

I will set one up again for next season. In the mean time, if you just can't wait for that, here is a link to one for the Euros, specifically for FoxesTalkers:

Come play Euro 2016 Predictor with me on SuperBru! It's free and loads of fun. Just click here:

http://www.superbru.com/euro2016/pool.php?p=11561328

Pool name: FoxesTalk: Euros 

Pool code: woodrise

Cheer. Enjoy your summer.

Thanks for sorting this out.Really enjoyed it.Good luck with the wedding.

Archived