Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

A euphemism for a hangover, after celebrating your meteoric rise up the table?

Although I had a great week on the predictor, I was in no mood for celebrating after the Arsenal game..  :(

Apologies Renart, I've been dead busy recently...

Round 26 was a pretty difficult one, with some of the bookies favourites losing. However, Renart maintains his lucky streak by winning the yellow cap this week! So congratulations (yuck) goes to him...lol

FIF retains his top spot but 65 roses and Veezee are sniffing at his heels. Another big upward mover was Sinatra, gaining five places.

Col moves into the top 20 for the first time all season and those above him are now surely starting to worry?

Going downwards a little was LCFC but will surely bounce back, having had a great season so far.

Anyway, get your picks in for the next round. The season is nearing its final stretch..Good luck to all!

Apologies Renart, I've been dead busy recently...

Round 26 was a pretty difficult one, with some of the bookies favourites losing. However, Renart maintains his lucky streak by winning the yellow cap this week! So congratulations (yuck) goes to him... lol

FIF retains his top spot but 65 roses and Veezee are sniffing at his heels. Another big upward mover was Sinatra, gaining five places.

Col moves into the top 20 for the first time all season and those above him are now surely starting to worry?

Going downwards a little was LCFC but will surely bounce back, having had a great season so far.

Anyway, get your picks in for the next round. The season is nearing its final stretch..Good luck to all!

Thanks @@Col city fan. I am bumping this up now as I am away until after the weekend. Don't forget to make your picks!

Shit..forgot to do it for yesterday..

I don't like to hear this mate. Keep your eye on the ball. I don't want you to have any excuses ready for when I beat you.

Shit..forgot to do it for yesterday..

Please remember that we also have games tonight  :thumbup:

I was thinking that FIF has been very quiet and then I remembered that he chatted sh*t and got banned!

I don't like to hear this mate. Keep your eye on the ball. I don't want you to have any excuses ready for when I beat you.

I think I'm losing it in my frail dotage..

I DID make picks and got back up 4 places...

I cant believe you are so competitive mate! You'll never find me posting anything of a competitive nature!

:blink:

Sorry that I haven't done anything with this recently. I have been really busy and the games have been coming pretty fast. Will be back to normal after the weekend hopefully but must dash off today. Just wanted to remind you all to make your picks. Still pretty close at the top of the table. 

After another good week for @@FIF, the gap is now six points, it is time, once again, to make your picks for the weekend. Well done to @PhillyFox for winning the yellow cap for last week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't done this for a while, but I am back on British soil and should have some more time. What does everyone think? Is it all done-and-dusted? Can anyone catch @@FIF? @@65RosesFox seems to be making a late charge! Is anyone willing to make some Left-field picks and gamble to try to bridge the gap. Can @@Col city fan make it into the Top 25  :D  :D  :D

Make your picks for the weekend. Business end of the season starts here!

I haven't done this for a while, but I am back on British soil and should have some more time. What does everyone think? Is it all done-and-dusted? Can anyone catch @@FIF? @@65RosesFox seems to be making a late charge! Is anyone willing to make some Left-field picks and gamble to try to bridge the gap. Can @@Col city fan make it into the Top 25 :D:D:D

I can't win every time mate. I think it's only fair to let you others have a turn or I'd be getting too arrogant.

#colishumble.com

I haven't done this for a while, but I am back on British soil and should have some more time. What does everyone think? Is it all done-and-dusted? Can anyone catch @@FIF? @@65RosesFox seems to be making a late charge! Is anyone willing to make some Left-field picks and gamble to try to bridge the gap. Can @@Col city fan make it into the Top 25 :D:D:D

Did I mention I was in Jamaica? It's 7.10 pm and we are just off for dinner.

Anyway, in other news, Col gains 5 places to move back up the table.

Renart doesn't.

:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Right, three games to go and less than three points separate the Top Four. It is all very close up there, anyone of those could win it! Get your predictions in. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, 

Well that is it! The Predictor season has finished and I would like to thank you all for taking part in what has been a lot of fun, and certainly kept me entertained.

Congratulations must go to @@jean de plume who won it in the final week of the season, as @@FIF 'did a Tottenham' and went from title contender to third! - btw welcome back to the forum mate. Well done also to @@65RosesFox who fought to the end. I ended up in fourth and will have to go through the qualifying rounds for my spot in the Champions League. At least I am there eh Col? 19th? IT was close though wasn't it! ha ha.

jean de plume, if you pm me your address I will order a 'yellow cap' for you from Superbru. I did the same last year for @@peterborofox - but he is too shy to send a photo of himself in it :)

It might be later in the summer that you get it as I have a busy couple of weeks with my wedding happening in a couple of weeks.

I will set one up again for next season. In the mean time, if you just can't wait for that, here is a link to one for the Euros, specifically for FoxesTalkers:

Come play Euro 2016 Predictor with me on SuperBru! It's free and loads of fun. Just click here:

Pool name: FoxesTalk: Euros 

Pool code: woodrise

Cheer. Enjoy your summer.

Archived