Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

Last weekend...

In a tight week at the top, the Top Three stay the same: veezeeblue leads from jean de plume and psinatra. Last week's Yellow Cap winner, Xen, comes back down to earth with a bang by dropping three to seventh. The new additions to the Top Ten are 98foxes (9th) and Robert (10th) at the expense of Renart (drops 1 to 11th) and doubledeckerderek (drops 8 to 17th).

The big winner of the week was oadbyFuchs who scored 4.5 points more than his/her nearest rival! Congrats on the Yellow Cap and climbing up 26 places! The Wooden Spoon goes to desertfox

I am not going to comment on Col this week as I don't like to rub it in  :thumbup:

Get your picks in for this weekend.

time for me to make a comeback.

And you did! Great weekend last time out for you!

Last weekend...

In a tight week at the top, the Top Three stay the same: veezeeblue leads from jean de plume and psinatra. Last week's Yellow Cap winner, Xen, comes back down to earth with a bang by dropping three to seventh. The new additions to the Top Ten are 98foxes (9th) and Robert (10th) at the expense of Renart (drops 1 to 11th) and doubledeckerderek (drops 8 to 17th).

The big winner of the week was oadbyFuchs who scored 4.5 points more than his/her nearest rival! Congrats on the Yellow Cap and climbing up 26 places! The Wooden Spoon goes to desertfox.

I am not going to comment on Col this week as I don't like to rub it in :thumbup:

Get your picks in for this weekend.

And you did! Great weekend last time out for you!

lol

I was doing too well over the last few weeks so decided to fall back a little to stop people feeling jealous.

The phrase 'coming up on the rails' will apply before too long.

:thumbup:

Last Weekend:

The top two remain the same with veezeeblue leading the way from jeandeplume. Third place is now occupied by IanCognito, who moves up two, with 65RosesFox remaining in fourth, and Glen parva fox moving up three to fifth. pSinatra drops four places to seventh and Xen  drops out of the top ten by losing six places and falling to 13th, but the big winner is marbles who wins the Yellow Cap, moves up a massive 24 places and into the Top 10 with a hugely impressive score - well done.

Col city fan  was rubbish!

Get your picks ready for this week!

Last Weekend:

The top two remain the same with veezeeblue leading the way from jeandeplume. Third place is now occupied by IanCognito, who moves up two, with 65RosesFox remaining in fourth, and Glen parva fox moving up three to fifth. pSinatra drops four places to seventh and Xen drops out of the top ten by losing six places and falling to 13th, but the big winner is marbles who wins the Yellow Cap, moves up a massive 24 places and into the Top 10 with a hugely impressive score - well done.

Col city fan was rubbish!

Get your picks ready for this week!

lol

You just cannot help yourself can you...

lol

You just cannot help yourself can you...

You complained a few weeks ago that I hadn't mentioned you in a while and so I have been giving you one line ever since. Last week you were rubbish. I am not going to lie. If you are good this week then I will say so. However, if you are rubbish again then I will say it. 

You complained a few weeks ago that I hadn't mentioned you in a while and so I have been giving you one line ever since. Last week you were rubbish. I am not going to lie. If you are good this week then I will say so. However, if you are rubbish again then I will say it.

lol

I've decided to get them all right this week.

So you may as well all just conceed and hand me the yellow cap now.

lol

Here we go then with a round up of last weekend:

The Top Four remain the same with @@veezeeblue retaining the top spot, closely followed by @@jean de plume, @@iancognito, and @@65RosesFox. Both @@pSinatra and @Robert both move up two places to 5th and 6th respectively, with @@glen parva fox dropping three places to 7th and @Lincoln falling two places to 9th. @98foxes just retains his Top Ten status after falling one to 10th, but @marbles, who has had a good few weeks, finds himself just outside the Top Ten after going down one to 11th. The new addition to the Top Ten is @Xen who moves up five places to 8th with a score of 11, which was only beaten last week by @Raging Bullworm who scored 11.3, moves up 19 places and takes the Yellow Cap.

Everyone else did ok, including @Col city fan.

Ok ok... Some did better than others. :blush:

It is all still pretty close throughout the league and some of the big jumps that are being made only go to prove what a difference a good week can have to your overall position.

Make your picks now please.

Archived