Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

Renart just wanted to look up at my ass.

Give it a few weeks, he'll be looking up mine too...

Make no mistake..

:thumbup:

You two intending to get naked together? Calm down boys. 

Oooooooohh jealous!

Simply, not at all. Whatever you two want to do in your spare time has got nothing to do with me and I would rather not be within a 100 miles.  :thumbup:

Let's concentrate on the competition shall we and not your sexual fantasies.

Although, I do worry about you Col as I get the impression, through no reliable source, that FIF might not be the gentle lover you require or want. 

Simply, not at all. Whatever you two want to do in your spare time has got nothing to do with me and I would rather not be within a 100 miles. :thumbup:

Let's concentrate on the competition shall we and not your sexual fantasies.

Although, I do worry about you Col as I get the impression, through no reliable source, that FIF might not be the gentle lover you require or want.

"Through no reliable source"

Well if you're not going to say a source then we can only assume it's from personal experience... ;)

"Through no reliable source"

Well if you're not going to say a source then we can only assume it's from personal experience... ;)

ummm that would be a 'reliable source'! My point is that I am basing it on an 'impression' and NOT a 'reliable source'.

I thought what I had said had covered me from that exact comeback. Serves me right.  :D

ummm that would be a 'reliable source'! My point is that I am basing it on an 'impression' and NOT a 'reliable source'.

I thought what I had said had covered me from that exact comeback. Serves me right. :D

I just think you're in denial, Tbh :P

I'm not in denial; I am just very selective about the reality that I accept. 

Oh Renart, you can admit it, I won't be too embarrassed.  :wub:

Fingers crossed...

I've got 5/7 right today, 2 more tomorrow for the grand. Plus I've climbed into top 20. Plus leicester are third. Plus Vardy is facking partying. Life's sweet

You got 5 exact scores? Wow. That is impressive. There is also the game on Monday - you need two of the three to be exactly right to win £1000. Best of luck. What are your predictions?

Edit: Just looked:

Man City to win 3-0

Arsenal to win 3-1

Liverpool to win 2-0

Edit again:

The mad thing is that you're not even the highest scorer for this round so far. @@Wookie has picked the correct result in every game so far, but only got the score right in one (Leicester 2 Watford 1).

You got 5 exact scores? Wow. That is impressive. There is also the game on Monday - you need two of the three to be exactly right to win £1000. Best of luck. What are your predictions?

Man City to win 3-0

Arsenal to win 3-1

Liverpool to win 2-0

Edit again:

The mad thing is that you're not even the highest scorer for this round so far. @@Wookie has picked the correct result in every game so far, but only got the score right in one (Leicester 2 Watford 1).

there's no game on monday, they're all tomorrow :)

Man City to win 3-0

Arsenal to win 3-1

Liverpool to win 2-0

Edit again:

Thanks

I'm a little bit torn on whether to Change my picks for today. I'm starting to think that both villa and palace might earn hard fought draws.

Decisions decisions...

Thanks

I'm a little bit torn on whether to Change my picks for today. I'm starting to think that both villa and palace might earn hard fought draws.

Decisions decisions...

No comment. Not a chance I would offer you an opinion on that when £1000 is at stake! Best of luck.

Oh dear...I've only jumped up 19 places after yesterday!

Well, it gets tougher the higher up the table you go. You have scored less than a point more than @@FIF and me and yet we have only moved up four places and six places respectively. Starting from such a low base will make for greater fluctuations.  :thumbup:

5/7 so far this weekend takes me to 29th. Hardly a meteoric rise to ascendency but an improvement nonetheless!

I'm hoping to be in the top 10 at the end of the day.

Thanks

Decisions decisions...

Well, you were right on one of them. Hard luck mate. I am not sure that many would have predicted today's results.

• 2 weeks later...

Last time out, October standings and a reminder to make picks for the weekend.

It seems like a long time since the last round of games but here is a quick round-up of what happened. @@jean de plume and @@veezeeblue traded places at the top once again - this battle has been raging all season.@@Xen had another good round, moving up four to fourth. The new additions to the Top Ten are @@marbles and @@FIF, who join in 9th and 10th respectively. The winner of the yellow cap was @@Wookie, who scored highest and moves up two places to err... 77th .... something makes me think that he hasn't been taking previous weeks very seriously. A special mention has to go to @truebluethruanthru who came within a gnats gonad of winning £1000 having got 5 of his picks absolutely right. I should also say that @@Col city fan also did quite well as he will be too modest to say anything himself. 

With October well and truly over (I forgot to do this last week) we can have a look at who increased their stock during the month. the Top Three for the month were:

1st @@iancognito

2nd @@Xen

3rd @@marbles

So, don't forget to make your picks for the weekend.

Archived