Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

Weekly round up:

The top two remain the same, with @@FIF still having a commanding lead from @@98foxes. However, it is all change below them with @Renart jumping six places to make the Top Three for the first time this season (have you seen that @@Col city fan?), @@65RosesFox up three to fourth, and @sky going straight into the Top Ten in fifth, up nine, with a hugely impressive Yellow Cap winning score! Well done. The other new additions to the top ranks is @@lcfc, who goes up three to ninth.

Right, some tricky picks this week. Get on it. I will be watching the game from here if anyone fancies joining? 

http://coogeebayhotel1-px.rtrk.com.au/about/history/

Weekly round up:

The top two remain the same, with @@FIF still having a commanding lead from @@98foxes. However, it is all change below them with @@Renart jumping six places to make the Top Three for the first time this season (have you seen that @@Col city fan?), @@65RosesFox up three to fourth, and @sky going straight into the Top Ten in fifth, up nine, with a hugely impressive Yellow Cap winning score! Well done. The other new additions to the top ranks is @@lcfc, who goes up three to ninth.

Right, some tricky picks this week. Get on it. I will be watching the game from here if anyone fancies joining?

http://coogeebayhotel1-px.rtrk.com.au/about/history/

Not sure there's any need to be gloating about your position in the table. You've clearly been very lucky. And the hotel looks crap...:P

Haven't got up there yet, we are based in Coogee, but I will be sure to do so when I do. Want me to bring you back some sand?  :P

Hope the Fens are not too cold for you? It all looks pretty mild over there. Without a doubt, I spent some of the best years of my life in Cambridge.

im sure you are having a great time.Cambridge educated or work?

Thanks for the update Renart, glad to see you're enjoying yourself and getting points.

I've gone for a 1-1 draw for City this week. If City start losing I'll plummet.

Intersting to see that despite winning the November and December awards I've never got that close to a yellow cap.

Well I'm in 19th down 3 from last week. (its slipping away I fear!) I finished 11th last year so ideally wanted top ten this year but I'm not delivering!

I want a yellow cap damn it.

Oh, and well done to those doing better than me. I suppose.

Not sure there's any need to be gloating about your position in the table. You've clearly been very lucky. And the hotel looks crap... :P

You are right, your goading has brought out the worst in me. I apologize. I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday morning - it has been a glorious day here after a not too promising (cloudy) start. I do feel like I am missing out on something back at home to-be-honest with the continuation of this amazing run. I would have traded all of the sunshine to have been at the Liverpool game (just as long as I was transported straight back here afterwards).

im sure you are having a great time.Cambridge educated or work?

PhD. I am pretty sure that might open-me-up to all kinds of abuse from Col - hence my delay in replying. I get back quite often - it is a different world to London.

Late afternoon G & T loosening my tongue.

Thanks for the update Renart, glad to see you're enjoying yourself and getting points.

I've gone for a 1-1 draw for City this week. If City start losing I'll plummet.

Intersting to see that despite winning the November and December awards I've never got that close to a yellow cap.

I only sing when I am winning! I have never won a yellow cap - I don't think. Thought it was my week last week but got pipped to it.

PhD. I am pretty sure that might open-me-up to all kinds of abuse from Col - hence my delay in replying. I get back quite often - it is a different world to London.

Late afternoon G & T loosening my tongue.

Bloody hoo-rah-Henry! I got my PhD from the school of life and hard knocks, my friend. Where all we had to eat was a horse-shit sandwich, grafting for the price of a loaf of bread....etc. ...

(Actually, I was an 'Oxbridge reject' so I'm now even more peed off you're beating me..)

lol

Bloody hoo-rah-Henry! I got my PhD from the school of life and hard knocks, my friend. Where all we had to eat was a horse-shit sandwich, grafting for the price of a loaf of bread....etc. ...

(Actually, I was an 'Oxbridge reject' so I'm now even more peed off you're beating me..)

lol

tbf, I only did my PhD at Cambridge. My first two degrees were at my local university in Leicester.  :scarf:

Ok. Here is the round-up from last weekend:

@@FIF retains top spot but his lead has been cut to just over one point with @@98foxes closing in. 3rd place has been taken by @@65RosesFox as Renart plummets to seventh. Lincoln regains his Top Ten status by climbing seven places to 8th. Exiting the Top Ten in style is sky who drops eight places to 13th. The Yellow Cap was won this week by nativefox who's winning score means that he/she is now up to 23rd (up ten).

Due respect must also be paid to Col city fan, who I can now find without scrolling down the page (22nd). Welcome to the same page Col; great score this week.

Well done to desertfox and veezeeblue who both picked Leicester to beat Man City 3-1

Some tough picks this week: Arsenal v Leicester and Man City v Tottenham being the biggest of them!

Make your picks

Ok. Here is the round-up from last weekend:

@@FIF retains top spot but his lead has been cut to just over one point with @@98foxes closing in. 3rd place has been taken by @@65RosesFox as Renart plummets to seventh. Lincoln regains his Top Ten status by climbing seven places to 8th. Exiting the Top Ten in style is sky who drops eight places to 13th. The Yellow Cap was won this week by nativefox who's winning score means that he/she is now up to 23rd (up ten).

Due respect must also be paid to Col city fan, who I can now find without scrolling down the page (22nd). Welcome to the same page Col; great score this week.

Well done to desertfox and veezeeblue who both picked Leicester to beat Man City 3-1

Some tough picks this week: Arsenal v Leicester and Man City v Tottenham being the biggest of them!

Make your picks

lol

Just cos you get lucky on a big bet don't mean you'll continue to be lucky on here..

I'm edging nearer........

Archived