Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Leicester City 4 - Crystal Palace 0

Don't know who that J.Lo is, I can't work out whether he scored or Dodds scored a second. But he got suvbbed after 55 mins, perhaps he had a shocker?

He sounds French

Some black kid walked out limping in the second half. Could that be him?

chambos goal was amazing!!! bags of skill - we have our own Ronaldo here people!

I would call it George Bestesque. ;):thumbup:lollol:P Seriously it is a good goal, however the road to being a pro is littered with those that have fallen by the wayside despite scoring goals like that. Apparently his uncle says one of the biggest problems Chambo has is keeping his feet on the ground. I am not sure mine would be touching the ground if I were in Chambos shoes so we need to help. Let's not oversell the kid and remind him and ourselves that he is only as good as his last game. ;):thumbup::P

Great finish by Dodds for the first, and Chambo's goal was truly special!

They were all good the Muggleton side foot volley and Jailow (sp) shot across the keeper and no goals conceded. ;):thumbup:

Here are the highlights:

Here

:)

Thanks Anish. Did you see that body swerve of Chambers?. What a cracking goal.

And the lads already seem to have been introduced to Levein's full court press, so to speak.

Plenty of promise there. It was like men against boys. Well impressed.

All great finishes, well done lads. Dodds particularly looked impressive, comfortable on the ball, set up Jailow and passed to Chambers, though that was very much a class individual goal, and a neat finish for his goal.

Archived